Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Snowboarding and toking without getting caught?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheCrimsonKing, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Dude its cold but gonna rain on friday so idk if the mt will be open.....

Havent smoked in a month, can't wait

2. [quote name='"tiger bloom"']

What benefit does a blunt have over a joint on a mountain? LOL.[/quote]

A blunt stays lit a lot better than joint bro

3. yeah if u dont know how to properly roll

4. Smoke on the ski lift

5. I lit a blunt up on a chair lift. Haha there was about 11 year olds on the lift behind me and they said my "cigar" smells really good and asked what it was. I think i told them it was a black and mild lol

6. WTF. I went snowboarding and did like 5 runs, then went to a Spot to smoke a joint and theres like 5 kids toking smoking doobs there. Im like fuck yeaaa! Then while im pullin my joint out they leave, then when i finally get it lit (lighter trouble) i take a toke and one of the kids come back n says "yo one of the ladies was bitchin about kids smokin pot here so u should get outta here" i'm like SHIT!! So i put my shit together and leave, putting a joint with black tip in my pocket ( sad) then i go down the hill and go to another hill, then im like on the chairlif and see about 3 ski patrol snowmobiles with flashing lights go to the spot i was just smoking. WTF. Hey im glad that dude warned me or i'd be fucked. I felt some effects from one hit tho, but like nothing. I could shred harder though it was great. But ye like wtf its dark n shit where the fuck can i smoke without ski patrol? chairlift? Idk.......

7. You wont reek at all, just eat snow before you leave or chew mint gum

8. I don't even..

9. dude. how hard can it be to find a place to smoke on a mountain?

10. Yeah I didn't realize it was rocket science :laughing: Go behind a fuckin' tree. I'm sure there's a big forest somewhere :rolleyes: