Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

snowboarding and blazin

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Brah in44, Jan 13, 2011.

1. doin it for the first time tomorrow. anybody done this? i think is going to be amazing

2. You are in for a treat

3. thats all i needed to hear bro

4. I hope you're hitting up a real mountain too bro,
    boarding blazed in fluffy powder is where it's at :D

5. I literally just got home from doing exactly that haha. Sooooo amazing and ridiculously chill

6. My friends and I didn't enjoy it, the line and chairlift are fun but during the actually snowboarding I find I can't enjoy the high because I'm too focused.

7. Have fun, it sure is a rush flying down the mountain, been doing it for years. Toke on the way up ski down, toke on the way up, go down ect.

8. did it all day today

9. it's fun. been doing it at mount hood for years.
    its a bitch walking though with all that gear on though lol.

10. are you goin out in the mountains? If so, your in for a real treat lol

I just got back from Taos New Mexico. I was shredin hard and me and my bro (he skis but is gnarly so its fine) would go off into the trees take off our shit and lay in 3 feet of power just passing blunts.

the greatest, quietest, most peacful, and most beaituful to place to smoke, and not to mention then you get to ride down!

Slice the pow
    im blazed