Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Snowball effect.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by packdabowldawg, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Well i made edibles for the first time in a LONG time and the first time with ABV. I made sure there was tons of good still left in the bud when vaping. Well i got a bit ahead for myself and made four firecrackers with 1.5gs each . My plan was to eat 1 and see how i feel then another and so on. Well i ate the first and it started to hit so i thought another would be fine.....it hits and im feelin good so i decide to stop.

This is where it gets bad. I started to get stupid bad munchies and i couldnt operate my car safley and didnt have the spare cash for delivery really. so i decide to munch on the other 2 fire crackers.....made with nutella gram crackers and penutbutter they tasted good enuf to munch. SO like an hour later im stoned out of my mind and still got the munchies.....so i start eating my extra ghram crackers and nutella and peanutbutter. now im left with no supplies and alot of ABV.

SOOOO......what do. thinking aobut making something normal and just eating the ABV on the side or just eat it straight.

2. I don't think you need any more ABV.