Snow!

Discussion in 'General' started by Snap, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Here in Colorado most places are getting smashed by the snow storm. My college classes were canceled since there is like 4/5 inches on the road. Some weather stations are saying up to 16 inches. :D

Being from the mountains I love snow, but down here in the front range, holy shit. Some people drive like pussies.

Anyone else enjoying the snow day?

BTW it's time to toke and make a sick ass snow fort, and yes I am an adult ;).

2. yeah dude i packed my bong with some snow. theres 5-6 inches in englewood (well in my backyard at least)

I FUCKIN LOVE THE SNOW!

3. #3 Snap, Mar 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2009
  4. #4 Weed_Monster, Mar 26, 2009
    yea man!
    i love colorado, i cant even see across the street. and i hate when people drive like pussies. whenever i see a license plate that says texas or florida im always like "oh fuck, im definitely gunna be late"
    98% of people scream when they dive into a ditch. the other 2% is from colorado. they say "hold my beer and watch this"

5. HOLY FUCKKKKK!!!! i cant even see my car thats like 10ft out the window! my god!

funny how the biggest snow is in spring... wow.

i hope they open 1-70 so i can hit up vail tomorrow :)

6. Im in englewood too and my school got closed crazy snowstorm going on

7. #7 Snap, Mar 26, 2009

Hommie, I grew up in Vail... No joke. And my spring break just ended, fucking BULLSHIT.

No one is going to be able to make it into the mountains this weekend. Talked to my family 36" in two days. This is awesome!!

And check this out...

I wouldn't risk trying to get up there, and don't even try taking the other passes...

http://weather.msn.com/tenday.aspx?wealocations=wc:USCO0388&q=Vail,+CO+forecast:tenday

full week of snow!

8. damn, i want to hit up the POW!!!!

9. Snow doesnt exist in Texas

10. oh yea so much in boulder.

I was just up in the mountains yesterday, looks like I gotta go to eldora tomorrow. ;)

11. I would die without snow.

12. I almost died with snow

13. Funny how that works eh? :D

14. psh. impossible? bring it
    i might drive a little slower, but only if i cant see my hand