Snow Storm Ultra

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ealexanders, Dec 24, 2010.

1. I just picked up some Snow Storm Ultra by Humboldt County's Own, and was wondering what others experiences with it were like.
    I heard it works well as a foliar feed, but the instructions don't go into much detail as when to use it, and such.
    Is it a worth while product?

2. stuff is legit...look at my 1st grow in my sig. use it as a foliar and feed. doesnt do well in bubble buckets because it tends to cause root rot. experience of my own speaks for itself and it also says on the bottle not to use it in a rez with a bubbler in it. during flower you will see an overnight difference. in 3 days it will look like a snow storm happened in your grow area. good luck and worth the $12 bucks. combine that with some bloombastic and your game!

3. Do you use it all through flowering?

4. I use it after the first 2 weeks of flowering. I like my plants to get adjusted to the flower nutes before I add any boosters of any sort. I stop using when i decide to do the final flush. Been a while since I have used it considering I havent grown for months now. I used it in hydro and it was great but does cause root problems if you have a bubbler in your rez.