Snow Storm Ultra Foiler Feed

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Kaptain Stealth, Jun 16, 2011.

1. I was wondering how to correctly foilar feed with this product. I know I should wait a week or two into flowering to begin using this. But do I spray the actual buds and bud sites or just leaves or under the leaves? Also, should it be right before lights come on or right before they come off or what? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

2. Hey Kaptain, you can foliar feed any time (except seedling stage), you must only feed after the lights go off, or if in veg, just shut the lights off for a couple hours if you do...you can spray the WHOLE plant, and under the leaves as well, bud and all =/ peace designerz

3. Thanks man. Do I have to worry about any chemical residue remaining on the plant? Like will it affect the taste of the bud after harvest? What's ur method of feeding it throughout ur grow?

4. Nope, just make sure to flush a week before harvest and at the same time cut all the fan leaves off to speed up flushing...

5. I personally wouldn't spray anything once my plants budding. Dont like the thought of chems on my bud. I think it's fine...or better to feed non organic through roots though, give the plant a chance to filter shit out

6. OH no no...dont spray the buds.. if you got noticable flowers, i wouldnt spray on less your very careful only hitting the leaves...other then that i wouldn't want to risk taste

7. Oh ok ok, I see now. On your previous post you said bud and all but I understand now. But I got it, I might try spraying a couple buds and see if I notice anything different including more trich production, residue on the bud, and after dry and cure if there is a taste difference.

8. it would be find at the beginning stages of flowering for sure yeah, but you got it now i think