Snow is the Best Precipitation

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by tookmaster, Feb 26, 2011.

1. #1 tookmaster, Feb 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2011
    Now i know there are a million threads already about this,
    but snowbubblers/bongs are the best thing in the world.
    I read a post about snowbongs a couple months ago, before we had snow here in sunny central new york, and i was so excited to do it once winter rolled around. I forgot until today, and packed me bubbler to the brim with snow and Purple Haze that i got in NYC from my cuz.
    It was amazazing. I could take the biggest hits of my life and not even feel it.

Instructions:

Step 1: get your favorite bub or bong and remove the bowl or slide if you can
    Step 2: fill that shit with snow! but don't pack it in, if you can use light powdery snow, not wet heavy snow
    Step 3: put the slide/bowl back in then pull it out and blow through it to remove the snow from the tube. replace slide
    Step 4: place Bud A into Bowl B, ignite and inhale all day

Let's hear some snow stories; sick snowforts, tragic sledding accidents, hotboxing igloos, giant snow penises, awesome snowbongs, etc.

2. No one?!?!?

3. Cool post, however like you said. It's been known.

4. i mean i've done it before, fill the bong up with snow. It works. i don't know if there's anything more to what this thread was supposed to do but yeah...it works.

5. I guess I should add, yellow snow adds flavoring. Lemonade!!!

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws5Xeu3BEQk]Frank Zappa Don't Eat The Yellow Snow - Father O'Blivion - YouTube[/ame]