SNOW! in bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Kushomatic, Dec 27, 2010.

1. #1 Kushomatic, Dec 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2010
    figured since im back on the east coast with my family for the hollidays ( i live in cali ) and there is now 2-4ft of snow that id pack up my bong with some snow. if u live on the east coast and are enjoying this snowstorm than i suggest to do the same, if you havent already.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYWDdX37rJc]YouTube - snow[/ame]

disclaimer: rights protected under prop215.

2. I want to do that so bad there is snow everywhere but I'm at my grandparents house with no bong.:(

3. did that last night. was so high all night watching that blizzard. was nuts at times lol. i was freakin out over the snow and then i spilled bong water by laughing into the bong with no slider in it on my pants lol.

4. i loved puttin snow in my bong until i realized that it got resin stuck all over the top of my tube :(

5. speaking of snow! haha, my girlfriend took these of me

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. what county of nj u in?

7. haha i live in the same county

dude but for real NJ sucks.

8. where at? i dont mind it too much. im in swedesboro.

9. i never even heard of that county, i was born and raised in monmouth county, but moved out to cali

10. its south jersey, right near camden.

11. Gloucester city

12. i used to work for the shipyards. the terminals. holt. shit was the coldest and hardest thing ive ever done in my life. worked there for six months, and it was hell.

13. like on the river near the park with the docks and shit?

14. yeah, it was horrible