Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Snow in a bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bumpingbeats, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Well it's snowing out so i figured I would throw some fresh snow in my bong will it do the same effect as ice ?

2. No, you probably just pissed off a snowman.

3. i do this its awesome! cools it just like ice but u could just throw it in there without water, let it melt and its like ice water.:smoke:

4. Yea i do the same... i like when theres like a huge mound of snow then just stick my bong all the way in it. Bong full of snow!!!!! I prefer snow over ice actually

5. cold water and snow in the ice pinch cant go wrong.

6. I'm going to try this. Sounds like the shit.

7. Great idea. Now I REALLY can't wait for it to snow here!

8. Just don't use the yellow and brown snow ;)

9. Yeah, it has the same effect as ice. I love doing that when it snows.

10. Snow is great in a bong, it even works like those diffuser beads which is awesome too. :bongin:

11. I don't think it does anything better than water or Ice, but It's a seasonal tradition here in PA!

12. i find snow is better than ice.

13. hopefully it snows here :)

14. Yellow snow adds flavor to the smoke

15. Eventhough I live in PA I worked at a call center for TXU Energy(fucked if I know why the outsourced utility jobs from TX to Pennsylvania) and you guys did have some snow last year didn't you?

16. I livre up here in ND and canNOT wait to try this when winter rolls around! We got some snow but it melted right away so imma have to wait for a while