Snow has come around my neck of the woods

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Smokeitdown, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Well, I've only done coke a few times, I enjoyed it a lot though. Never felt an addictive-ness to it, except when coming down, you get that grip to do some more. Well anyway, my friend told me that he would have access to some this weekend, but not for long. So I'm thinking about getting a g and having a good time. Its been about 6 months since I've done it last.

Thoughts? Advice?

2. Well first off I wouldn't advise anyone to do hard drugs, that said it is YOUR life. If you feel like you are ready to do it again that is your decision. I'm not going to be buzz kill so I think only you can know if you are ready or not. Good luck man.

3. youll be cool man, if you cant get it often get as much as u like now.

4. yeah, the best thing about rare (in your area) hard drugs is that even if you happen to get addicted, if it's scarce then you really shouldn't worry. have fun with that and from what you explained you sound good so have fun.

5. Yeah, it's going to be great. 4 buddies and I are going to pick up an eight ball and chill on that. I cant wait! :)

6. Just a quick question for everyone. I found when I used to do coke, the only way I could ever go to sleep afterward is if I had some buds to smoke. Anyone else experience this? And I smoke cigs like a FIEND when I'm doing it, but I recently quit. That should be different lol.

7. ive got a friend that smokes a lot of cigs when on coke, but im sure bud would help too

8. have fun, drink water, and get high as hell!

i'd suggest getting drunk either before or after doing the coke

and get plenty of weed, too

9. Bleezie! I always LOL at the picture in your sig.

Yeah, every time I've ever done it, I was drinking like 3 bottles of water haha. Mostly it was for the drip but I learned to loveeee that.

I'm picking up a bottle of captain for us and my buddy got an eighth, so were all set! So whats fun to do? We planned on drinking/ doing the coke here, playing some video games and whatnot, then going out to the bar. Probably will smoke on the way back from the bar to come down off the coke... sounds like a plan.

10. you are gonna go straight to HELL, sir. STR8.

11. you can't chill with an 8ball! you can get geeked as fuck, but you will not be chilling bro. :eek:

12. I love your sig man.
    I thought you meant it was literally snowing where you live haha.
    anyway I have nothing of any substance to add to this thread so peace :)

13. Hahaaa its not just me, its me and 4 of my friends, and I've done coke before, most I've done is about a gram in a night. We most likely wont use ALL of it, but who knows. :D

14. You say that now, but ive never really seen any left over coke, lol

15. fuck the bar

unless u wana blow lines in the bathroom

chill at home, listen to music, go walking, and smoke smoke smoke!

and glad u like the sig

i've always been quite fond of it

16. #16 Smokeitdown, Mar 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2009
    hahaaaa alright man I feel you. My friend is bringing over the movie "blow" and were gunna just kick it watch some of that then party time :) well prob start doing it then and listen to some music, play some xbox, smoke a little...

I've found that smoking brings my coke high down a bit, I usually save it for afterward. I've never really tried smoking WHILE doing the coke. Although the one time we thought we were, it ended up being K and not coke (yeah, fuckedddd up), and we went through 4g of bud in 15 mins and didnt even feel it.

17. haha i almost never feel weed after doing coke

that's why man made alcohol

18. Hahaa yep. Cool shit, I cant wait. Just gotta wait on the connect to come through, then my buddies are coming over and its party time. The waiting has gotta be the toughest part haha. I gotta admit, I haven't done blow since a half year ago, and hadn't thought about it or craved it since. But once I saw the movie "blow" for the first time the other day, all the sudden I was like FUCK I wanna do some coke. hahahaha

They kid says its pretty pure. Not cut or stepped on at ALL as far as he knows. I got a look at some yesterday and its still in that solid crystally form. Am I correct in assuming that means it hasn't been cut or eff'd with?

19. buuump!

I'll be doin those later :D