Snow Fall

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Dizzy, Jul 29, 2019.

1. #1 Dizzy, Jul 29, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
    This show on its 3rd season...its wild tho. Idk if anyone on GC is into gangster shows like this but Does anyone else watch this? Very under rated show imo with some good actors! Yall should watch it from the first show on S1 if you are going to check it tho. I've watched it since day one lbvs!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  2. I think Avi probably going to be killed soon imo!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1

3. Spoiler alert!!!!!!!!

Avi stays alive at least until some point in season 3:love-m3j:

I've never watched it by choice.....the content of it is something I prefer not to indulge myself into......as i made a decision a while ago to cut that kind of stuff from my life....but if it weren't for that I'd be watching the hell out of it....some things are easier for me to watch than others.....thos one isn't one of them

• Like Like x 2

4. Its on season 3 rn lol!

Its all good tho Kronik I can understand that the show maybe not for everyone :)

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  5. One of my best friends keeps telling me about the show and I still haven't jumped on it but I am interested I'm sure I'd enjoy it :D

• Winner Winner x 1

6. It on Season 4 Now. They Would Have Been Further Maybe but it Got Delayed because Covid. You Should Catch it Tho it is Lit! One of Me an My Husbands Favorite Shows on TV!

~Toni~