Snow Day!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smokinfresh, Nov 29, 2006.

1. Yeah so I'm a senior (for the second time) this year at my hs and this morning I woke up to see snow on the ground...and when I turned on the t.v, schools canceled!!
    So of course I go back to school and at like 8 I'm back up just cuz I'm fuckin ready to get goin. So I hit up my friend Mick who lives down the street and we both agree that it's neccessary to smoke a few bowls. I had only a bowl left but he's got like 1.5 of a fat dub so I head out with 10 bucks, a bowl, and my bubbler.

So we meet up down the street lookin at all the snow everywhere, not to mention fuckin EVERY street has a FAT layer of ice on it, causing many car crashes...:devious: . So we walk over to this big beaver pond near our houses, and we start blazin some trees...:smoking: . I'm hiiiiiiigh, so we decide to start throwin some snowballs at cars! Woot! So many snowballs were made and many cars were pelted causing some pissed off drivers....:p . He shows me some Oxy Cotton that I've never takin beforfe, and was a little skeptical as to trying, but he lets me get one pill and I pop that and begin to get relaaaaxed. Then we go around the whole neighboorhood, smokin bowls everywhere, just stayin high as hell. We slide down hills, throw snowballs at people, then hit up our neighboorhood weed man and head up to his place to pick up a dime.

We get up there and smoke a few bowls there, then peace out and go to my friends house, get some food, and grab six 16. oz of miller and coors light. Yeaaaahhh so we drink up and get DRUNK, then roll up a nice joint, smoke that, and now I'm back at my place right now just remanising at what a good job I did of doing all I could in one snow day...Snow days fuckin rock!!

2. What... A little bit of snow and schools cancelled? I wait for the bus every morning in -30 C temperatures and you don't see me complaining.

3. I think Washington state got 2+ feet of snow yesterday/today, helluva lot more than a little dusting of snow. Here in Vermont the ground is still bare at 50 degrees and I'm getting impatient, damn global warming.

4. haha nice
    around here we got fog days! haha

5. Haha ya man I live in Mercer Island and we got some snow and school was cancelled cause we get snow every like 2 years and its a big deal when we do have some cause we have no machines to clear the snow or ice.

For some reason we have no school tomorrow either! Yaaaaa

6. im up here in bellingham and Western has been off monday and today. we hope that it will also be wednesday as well

7. im in colorado and we have a heavy snow warning till 5 this afternoon

we still have school but we have a delayed start so i just get to sleep and chill for an extra hour.

we only got like 4 inches so far tho, so not really a big storm at all

8. Damn straight we had it off today also because of all the fuckin ice everywhere. We very well might not have school tommorow also! Today I woke up and smoked 2 blunts w/ my friend who lives up the street to celebrate the second snow day this year! WooT

9. ugh these sam conditions are here right now ran outside to open my dads truck it has a thick layer of ice over it already the roadshave to be ice rinks.

it hasnt started snowing here yet soon tho like midnight they said 4-7 inches here,im hopin for a snow day as well:hello:

10. no shit.

all us at work are just laughing when it snows on the coast and Vancouver and all the surrounding cities are just shut down. In Price George it's almost a good thing, i look forward to driving on the snowy roads, theirs nothing funner the drifting arround. Where on the coast they can't handel an inch of snow without crashing, for some reason people in SUV's think their king of the road till the intersection.

We just had a week of temperatures from -22 too -30 and the snow brung us a nice cool -5 to -11 so it's a good thing, plus it means the hills open up real soon.

11. Man, we didnt get school canceled cuz of the SNOW, we got school canceled because of the fuckin ICE. Now, no matter how big of a fuckin car you have it's pretty fuckin hard to drive with a fat layer of ice on the road, and not every one has chains.