Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Snow Cap Pickup (Pictures)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by pax, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Here is around 22g of what the dealer said was called "Snow Cap", enjoy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Sweet pickup! smoke report :smoking:

3. how is the smell? and the high? and taste?
    looks pretty okay.
    how much was the 3/4 oz?

4. looks nice hows it smoke:smoking:

5. Yummm, snow cap. Looks great. :smoking:

6. it has a pretty unique smell that i can't really describe but have smelled in bud before, as for smoking it, it taste great and gets me plenty high off not too much

7. That looks like a good pick up, mind me asking how much it set you back?

8. It was $300 for 22g

9. Looks good:hello:
    Have fun smoking that shit.

10. are you from TX really?
    is that a good price?

11. looks pretty good

12. #12 pax, Feb 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2009
    Yes, i do live in texas, and it's not too bad, where i live unfortunately unless you know people that can hook you up, standard dank prices are about $20/g, $60/8th, etc.

13. damn nice man! I love Snowcap, i've gotten it a couple times here in az, good shit indeed. Not a bad price, either. Sucks that you're 6 g's short of an oz but payin 300, but that's still a pretty good price for 22 g's

14. #14 captsmokeyTX, Feb 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2009
    I'm from SA bro and I've been picking up zones of this also it is legit snow cap:hello: +rep:smoking:

Attached Files:

15. My guy's guy (i always have to laugh when i say that) grew snow cap and wierd ass snow cap phenos and hybrids all last summer

i must say that stuff gets me FLOOORED

are the crystals on the insides of the buds and is the resin heaviest at the bottom of the glands?

that looks like snow cap to me
    same color and shape and sort of density i am used to

almost looks "Blocky?"

16. That is Snow Cap, Good High, Great Taste, smooth inhale:smoking:
    +rep

17. he prolly got the zip for 300, took out 6 gs for himself, and handed it over to you like that.

nugs ain't bad, but not great at all. Looks homegrowny. I doubt "snow caps", but enjoy anyway.

18. nice....smoke report plz :)

19. fuckin sexy buds, i can't decide whether this is helping me or making me want more..no weed you see.