Snow bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Snevar2, Jan 2, 2011.

1. So my buddy just came back from Cali for 2 weeks off school. He wanted to smoke up of course since it had been a year since hung and even longer since we had smoked together. Well i decided to stay at his house and we were having a snow storm here on the east coast. So him never having a snow bong, i had to get him to experience. The best part was i bought a new bong earlier that day. its a KO glass bong i got for $80( didnt want to spend a fortune). But enough of me stoner yapping here it is:

Attached Files:

2. Snow in the bong is Definetely the way to go man :smoke:

3. love em makes it so smooth

4. It really cools the hit down to no heat at all, you litterally cannot feel any heat in the hit whatsoever. However, I don't really like hitting snowbongs because i don't really like hitting ANY dry pieces, it feels a lot different than taking a regular hit unless you put water in.

5. who said you dont put water in it? lol if you look we have snow sitting on top of the ice catcher and water below. oh hell no, its not a bong hit without that water(thats how i view it)