Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Snorting?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by UncleNate, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Hey so here's the deal. i have a little left over keif from my latest g of maui wowie from the party last night and i had 2 little bricks of hash. I grinded them both up into a small pile of pure kief and it probably isn't going to be enough to put in my bowl so i was jsut wondering if it would be ok to just snort what i had? I assume it would fuck me up i just dont want to waste my hash so what do you think?

2. It will do literally nothing. Sprinkle that shit on a bowl of bud, or press it into a brick and drop it onto a screen.

3. dude....

4. yea man snort it all, you'll be super funked up

5. I had a friend rail a line of kief once, he said it burned like crazy. That's it.

6. Hahaha I hope your not serious. Snorting anything is never a good idea.

7. unless your nostrils can produce flame youre not gonna feel anything.
    thc needs heat to work.

at least you asked instead of finding out the hard way

8. Any way i could make a makeshift screen for my bowl right now with shit i might have round the house? I literally dont even havea nug to sprinkle it on so i need to fig out how to smoke this

9. Just build a small fire in the middle of your kitchen and throw the kief in. Then inhale. I promise you will be very baked.

10. Throw a small, smooth, pebble into your bowl and lay the brick of hash on top of it.

11. Hash is already grinded into kief powder :/

12. Why not press it back into a small brick, then?

13. How i do that? Do i literrally just keep pressing it as hard as i can?

14. the heat causes the THC to turn into the kind that fucks you up haha

15. If you smoke tobacco, put some of that in your bowl, and then put the kief on top. Remember to lightly toast it with your light, and not put the flame directly on.

If you don't smoke tobacco, use a pebble like stated.

There's also many methods to press kief. The one I mostly use is from a guide I read on GC http://forum.grasscity.com/stash-jar/242982-5-5minute-diy-kief-press-step-x-step-pictorial.html

If you just press it any way though, you can compact it.

Good luck! :smoke:

16. Pretty much.

Put it all in the corner of a plastic bag, twist it up so it's a small "bag", and apply as much pressure as you can. It should form into a small cake.

Adding a little warmth will help the keif come together as one piece, but don't melt the bag onto it!

17. Dude i just said fuck it, crushed it together hard, put it in the bowl and fired it up. Didn't turn out to bad. Feelin pretty nice haha. Anyways im gonna go burn a cig to get the full result for me personally and i'll let ya know how it feels.

Brb

18. If it smoked and you're high, then good on ya. :wave:

19. you should of just saved it for when you had some bud:wave:

20. Saving it? That, my friend, is not in the stoner dictionary. :smoking: