Snorting?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 20616000138163, Oct 3, 2009.

1. I'm kind of surprised I haven't found this question yet on the internet so i'm assuming it's really a really obvious answer..
    But why are certain drugs such as cocaine, adderal, extacy and a few other stronger when snorted? I don't fully understand what the difference is between crushing it up and swallowing it than snorting it?
    Because I see things all over the internet of people snorting all these retarded things like sleeping pills just because they think it will get them too trip and they have nothing better to do than fuck up there nose.
    Alright, like here's an example, I have a prescription too trazadone (sleeping pill), and i'm sure millions of other people do too, and those of you that do, are smart enough to know it has no recreational value other than to make you drowsy and retarded, or at least I hope so.
    But to all these fucking idiots that think there cool to go show off on the internet about it because they don't have enough connections too get a dimebag, like here snoting trazadone - Google Search I personally think that's pretty sad that many people do this shit.
    Sorry high, tending to ramble, anyway my main question is why is it stronger too snort things like that? (not the trazadone..)
    And I was wondering if anyone else agrees with me about the whole if your that desperate to snort sleeping pills and that shit, just go get some weed, seriously.

First post woo, and this will be followed by another question..
    Because it kind of depends on the answer to this.

2. Snorting allows a drug to pass the blood brain barrier faster. Effects come on quicker, are perceived as stronger because of the quicker onset, but are also eliminated quicker.