Snorting X..... Other questions as well

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 561imdone, Oct 3, 2009.

1. #1 561imdone, Oct 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2009
    Ight first off ive eatin about 4 rolls in the past week and a half.... last week was my first time rolling... Anyways.. would it be bad to roll tonight too? Last i rolled was on sunday...

Snorting: Do u feel the effects more? Does it last the same amount of time as eating them? Are the effects different?

IDC about the burning i heard its bad but w.e
    :wave::wave:

Anyways......... My first time was 1.5 week ago it was a shitty ass roll.....

Last saturday I took 1and a half, sunday I took 2, and this past sunday i took 2.... Is that bad?? lol after tonight im not doing it till halloween

2. You feel it faster and more intensely, but the roll doesn't last as long as if you were to pop it.

3. All it does is allows the drug to cross the blood/brain barrier faster. So, the effects will come on quicker, but they won't last the same amount of time as eating.

And this question could have simply been answered with a search.

4. yeah sorry, i had other questions as well though : / lol... anyone feel liek answering them? :D

5. Id be careful getting used to poppin like 2 in 1 shot cause it really depends on the batch you get them from. If you bought them all it once, its likely that all of em are of similar strengths but 2 separate buys even from the same source could cost u ur life. so be careful and take 1 at a time before you decide to pop numero dos or tres. lol

6. thanks for the info. Every rolls ive taken has been from the same dude.... I wanna roll tongiht soooo bad... But my friends are like umm lets law low on the rolls for a little, plus I cant smoke due to drug test :(

7. You remind me of my friend based on your posts.

8. you should take a break for at least a month. every time you roll your tolerance goes up and it never really goes back down. i was takin pills for over a year strait every other day or so and its no longer fun. there's no "magic" when i pop and the next day or 2 always suck. If u give your brain time to recoup, then you can roll for a long time and likely have no problems, and you'll never need 3+ pills each time.