snorting vicadin?

Discussion in 'General' started by NowaPolska, Jan 3, 2004.

1. I have a pill, i can always just eat it. But I hear if you snort it its more potent. Anyone know anything about this? I.E. amounts, safty, if it works?

2. It would work, but it would burn. Try to hold off on snorting something till you can spell it!

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. i dunno, a few weeks back i went on a codeine binge the first time time i tried it, i did it pretty heavy for about 4-5 days...

my nose is still fucked up, but its getting better

also, if the pill has a smooth covering on it, that sorta flakes off, dont snort it, that shit burns so bad

4. lmao, good advice though....peace

5. maybe i forgot the name of this site is it pillcity or GRASScity

6. dude conway dont be a dick....

this is the GENERAL forum where ppl can talk about anything they want to man....

chill out ok

7. I'm a recovering pill addict of sorts so I know about everything there is to know about snorting pills of a different variety. Vicoden are just hydrocodone and they come in 5mg, 7.5mg, and 10mg; and they are mixed with tylenol (anywhere from 500 to 750mg). Yes, they are snortable because they were a personal fav of mine......well that and I adored percocets.

But here is a rule of thumb.........any narcotic mixed with tylenol can snorted but not those mixed with ibuprofen or aspirin (ex. being vicoprofen or percodan).

Snorting pills makes the buzz hit you quicker but yeah, it will burn a little. (I got used to the burning, but nothing burns worse than a tylox). Anyway, it always speeded me and made me want to work. But remember it effects everyone differently. Just be safe.

Peace and love.............