Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

snorting the roach

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WUNNERZ, Oct 12, 2010.

1. wtf...why would you ever do that just buy better bud if you want a better high

2. I thought I was stupid when I made my sandwich. But you sir have reached a whole new level up stupid!!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. dumbest thing i've heard in quite some time....

4. This.

5. this thread is SHAME

6. This thread should be stickied and archived as one of Grasscity's finest what not to do.

7. The only thing I really seem to have a problem with this is taking it up the nose.

It sounds like hes basically trying to do knifers with his nose. I'd suggest if anything going with actual knifers and getting a gatorade bottle and cutting off the bottom so you can catch the smoke and breathe it in through the mouth hole.

Still though doing it with resin isn't the best idea. Most of the THC is already burned off so whats getting you "high" is the lack of oxygen to your brain if anything.

8. I'm just gonna shimmy on over to another thread now.
    Way to start my GC reading. Lol, so stupid.
    :bolt:

9. lmao funny comic. Lol, that would hurt.

10. lol! :hello:

11. I like how the dumbass OP never replied back.

12. HAHA excactly!
    I do however see what you are doing but all you are doing is smoking the smoke through ur nose which gets you no higher lol just chill out and throw that roach in a bowl.
    and trust me IT IS WELL WORTH IT! :rolleyes: lol

13. what would it be called first time smoker or idiot.....and yes everone chill and smoke some bud:smoke::cool:

14. LMFAO +rep

15. POTD for sure

16. this should be in a section called suicidal tokers

17. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

18. This is um...um wow