Snorting ecstasy?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MOBYDICK, Jan 21, 2009.

1. I have some pink playboys and i was wondering,

would i still feel the effects if i snorted 1? Would it be a waste to snort 1 rather than just poppin it?

and,

Would you guys recommend a 1st timers parachuting or just poppin it?

thanks for any help.

2. I woudln't snort if, you might feel the effects but fuck that. I would just take them regularly for your first time. I don't roll unless I parachute it, but try it like a normal pill for your first tme and go from there

3. I've tried it... but with like a little over half a pill...

and felt something but nothing profound... although it was just like 0.7 ...!

4. Chew it up and swallow with some orange juice. Snorting is a waste.

5. when i parachute it do i totally crush the pill into a pow

or just presss it down so its just chunky?

6. completely crushed.

snorting makes it hit too hard, and go away too fast. and youll fiend a lot more when coming down.

plus some of it will be wasted by being stuck in your nose.

7. i've snorted beans a few times and don't recommend it. your roll hits you ALOT faster if you snort, but i've found you don't peak and roll as long, and the comedown is harsh.

snortin em burns like hell too, and guess what you get to taste in the back of your throat after you rail em? hahahah, not a very pleasant taste.

8. You shouldn't snort pressed pills, especially if you don't know what's in em'. Snort molly not thizzles.

9. theres also more powder than you think all pressed together..have fun gettin all that up there if youre un experienced

10. never snort x. made that mistake myself once and holy fuck it burned so bad. and yes, a small pill can break up to be quite a pile. when i did it i took a walk and listened to my zune (in a relatively unfamiliar neighborhood) and got lost once the shit hit me lol.

11. DO NOT SNORT. IT FUCKING HURTS. Parachute it if you feel like crushing it, dont do work to your nostrils though.

12. snorting will hit twice as hard but you will come down twice as hard too. and it will last half the normal time.