Snorting caffeine

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Yaysatan101, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Much.

2. it's not bad at all. does not burn. definitely elevates mood and gets you wired.

3. Ill go ahead and post my recent experiences with it even though this thread is old.

Before you read the rest keep in mind that I have an above average caffeine intake already without doing the pills. I drink Starbucks and Mountain Dew throughout the entire day so my tolerance is relatively high.

I just recently stayed up 48 hours due to taking a 30mg adderall XR at 10 pm the first night (after being up since 4 that morning) and then taking one the next morning at 11:30. At around 4 in the morning I crashed out only to wake up 6 hours later at 10 this morning. I instantly thought about the NoDoz 200mg pills I had and decided to crush up half and then just ingest the other half. The initial effect for me from snorting it wasn't too extreme but when the second half kicked in I had a nice boost of energy. Id compare it to a cup of strong coffee.

(Crushing up an entire 200 mg pill gives you a ridiculous amount of powder. Don't try to be a champ and snort the whole thing your first time. I don't care if you think you can. If you aren't used to it then it is unwise to do it.)

About half an hour ago I decided to do another one. I crushed up the entire 200mg pill this time. Out of the entire crushed up pill I snorted about 3/4 of the line and just threw the rest in the trash. The burn was sort of intense but nothing unbearable. It came with a pretty nasty drip running down the back of my throat and my eyes watered a bit but once again it wasnt anything unbearable if you don't have a weak stomach. About 5-10 minutes later I got a pretty extreme boost of energy. At this point in time when I am typing this I am still goin strong with a small bit of jitter. Not feeling any negative effects at the moment. I'm expecting a normal caffeine crash later but nothing out of the ordinary.

My recommendation on whether or not caffeine pills are worth taking is that you might as well do it. Just keep moderation in mind. The short term negative effects aren't anything severe. I'm not sure of any long term effects so I won't tell you there aren't any. Maybe there are some but maybe not.

Oh and also if you do snort them just keep a soda handy or something. The after taste from the drip can be a bit of a bother for some people.

4. Just smoke some meth instead.