Snorting caffeine

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Yaysatan101, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Agreed.

2. man, thats gonna burn SO FUCKING BAD.

Are you just crushing wakeups?

3. This.

4. If he's got the right to snort caffeine than i have the right to say how retarded it is.

If he can do what he wants to do, why can't i do what i want to do?

I'm not here to argue, i just want to try and save someone from making a mistake. Just doing this will almost definitely do nothing terrible over the long term, and only some discomfort on the short term, but it's just such "drug addict" behavior that nothing good can come from. Don't think the only negative side to this is physical bodily harm.

5. There are better ways to get high

6. hey! Hey! Hey bro! Hey!

Gtfo.

7. I'm not going to lie, I have snorted Caffeine before. We used just grinded up some nodoz pills and made giant lines. The drip was the most disgusting thing i have ever tasted and the burn was intense, but right after doing it you are so hyper it doesn't even matter. You become the most unstable tweak and eventually start to get pissed off about everything.

8. Yeah, NoDoz 200mg. I'm expecting the burn.

There sure are, I just wanna try this at least once in my life.

9. sounds like you would be the one getting pwn'd lol

10. I remember some hot shot railed two of those caffiene capsules in class last year, to impress the ladies, ya know.

His eyes started to water immediately, he puked on his desk and then he ran off to the bathroom lookin' like a idiot.

I lol'd.

11. the first thing he said was hes gonna try it once so GTFO if you dont like..

i dont get what part of that is so hard to understand?

OP: post back in here afterwards to let us know how it went..i wanna know cuz i really dont want to do it myself.:p:eek::wave::wave:

12. Hahaha I'm gonna try it tomorrow morning. I'll let you know all about it.

13. Blowing caffeine eh?

You should at least order some %100 extract if your gonna do this seriously.

Either way, happy speedin.

14. I tried it.

First I ground up a pill. Then I cut out a line about 4cm line and snorted it. Very little burn which surprised me. Then I snorted a second line. This is when I started feeling the burn, which even at it's worse wasn't that bad. Then I started feeling a bit more energy, but not really a rush.

I left off to class and then I started getting drip. This was so NASTY! It was so bad it made me dry heave 3 times.

Not really worth it, might have been if I had something to drink to get the drip out of my mouth.

15. thanks for the honestly, not someting i will try anytime soon.

Seriously though, Pandoras box isn't for telling people NOT to do things. Peace people!

16. What, are you in 8th grade?

17. [​IMG]

Meh.

18. that was anticlimactic.

19. I think something along the lines of "I robbed a bank and ran 50 miles in 10 minutes would have been more interesting.