snortin

Discussion in 'General' started by xmodnarx, Mar 6, 2005.

1. so i dont wanna take perc's orally anymore i wanna try snorting...how shoulda i go about doing this give like a step by step guide please i search and found nothin...i mean i know how to do it but it would help to get it from someone who lknows from experience

2. what i do,

roll up a note usually a 5 pound or ten pound note or something, doesnt really matter roll it up good and tight...then use a skin(paper for rolling joints) and take rip the sticky side of it off and lick it roll that round your note....and then get snortin i suppose...

alternate nostrils for each line....so ur nose doesnt burn up and believe me it probably will anyway...

happy snorting..

3. how much should i take? i hear 1/2 a pill is enough...

4. never snorted perc's before,

use 2 spoons together.. to crush the pill up though...

5. 1 pill though?

6. No. Don't snort percs. The only PK that you should snort is Oxy's. Percs/Vics/Lortabs ect.. have too much tylenol.. just pop them, or do a 'cold water extraction' just search google for that.

7. wait how many should i snort i know snorting them is ok to do people do it all the time and shit but im gunna do like 1/2 pill
    how much will that fuck me up
    ?

8. I'd listen to aimed to not snort them, he knows a LOT ABOUT PILLS. Cold water extract it man...

9. same but i havent snorted anything in a while. Ive never done perc but id do a pill probably i dont hear of too many people doing less than that.

10. yep gotta agree with luke on this one just pop them its easier anyways

11. sometimes man when you find a drug, just do it. its just my opinion on this, but knowing all the shit about taking a drug or whatever takes away from the overall experience. unless its something you can OD on really easily then just learn from your mistake, get some stupid choices life experience ya know?
    if you wanna snort it, go ahead and snort it man, do a whole pill and see how it affects you. its with the really high grade pills like oxy that you need to be careful about how ya use it.
    crush the pill into 2 lines, after properly cutting it and so forth, and use 1 nostril per line.
    just use a rolled up dollar bill to rail the shit, no need to go through trouble. no money around use a straw thats been cut to a smaller length.