Snortable weed concentrate

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Burrito Wizard, May 7, 2021.

1. So I found this article: Neat idea, Canna Bumps: Thanks for keeping marijuana illegal | Leafly talking about a controversy surrounding a concentrate designed to be snorted. It mainly just complains about how it's a bad look for the industry and opponents will use it against the industry. I do agree that yeah people would do that but this article still comes across very whiney to me. Idk. What do you guys think about sortable weed concentrate powder?

Sounds gimmicky to me more than anything but I don't have a problem with it. It's not like the anti weed bitches haven't tried to act the same way with dabs and carts and stuff like that. Really the only "problem" with a product like this is the perception but it's also kind of the selling point too. It looks like a hard drug, it looks "scary". Meanwhile alcohol is perceived as being just fine yet is far more dangerous than a weed concentrate.

Anyway idk. Kind of a stupid product but I don't think people need to be violently shitting themselves over it.

2. That sounds absolutely terrible. We can already smoke it, vaporizer it, drink it and eat it. I’d say that’s plenty.

Now if they could make it to where we could inject it into our eyelids I’m all for it :excl:

3. I've never snorted anything but it doesn't sound like it would feel very good. I've heard bad stories about what it can do to the inside of your nose. I didn't even really consider but yeah for that reason it sounds pretty shitty.

• Like Like x 1
  4. You missed 2 other methods;)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Anal suppository? aaaand coochie?? Lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeeeeeeep

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Yeeeahh that seems way too much like the drug that shall not be named.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Screenshot_2021-05-07-01-38-48-604.jpg

10. Dr. Rockso the rock and roll Clown! I do... Kakakakaka yeah.

11. I can see them now! But this page is loading all crazy. I can’t rate the Clapton tune.
    ⭐️ Winner x 1

• Winner Winner x 1