Snorkel Pipe

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Jocuri, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Do you think this is a good idea, is it usuable?
    is it safe for me?

I would be making a pipe out of a snorkel that looks like the one in this picture.

[​IMG]

i think i might pull the rubber see through part off and just use that, with the bowl at either side, it doesnt matter to me.
    or i could jsut leave it as a whole, or just use the tube.

What do you think?

This will be my first homemade pipe, besides a pen one, so any tips would be great. thanks

2. I don't know about the practicality or toxicity, however, the Macguyver smoker in half-baked called for a snorkel, an avocado, and tin-foil (I think) to make a bong, haha. Show us pics if you do make and use it.

P.S. Unless you burn plastic I think it would be safe, use a metal bowl or something.

3. i plan on using a metal bowl,

so its a good idea? okay i think im going to use just the seethrough part then, because portability is very important to me.

4. Go all out and make one of these:

[​IMG]

5. i dont think im going to do that anytime soon.

being able to hide it is important.

6. snorkel, avocado and an ice pick :D

7. I AM DOING THIS AS WE SPEAK! im a swimmer for my high school, me and the whole varsity team have been wanting to hit out of our stream-line, front attached snorkels, they strap to your forehead. im using a trumpet mouthpiece that i bought for about $20, working on a way to seal it at the top though. i cant really thing of anything. it's gonna rip like a bastard though, its hard enough to pull oxygen through that bad boy as it is. I AM PUMPED
    http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/pu...4Y8HMjrVWWzoNGOqHgnG4P79YLBFGIAb9H3RIdFtUFyYw