Snoops first grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by snoopunit, Jul 15, 2017.

• Like Like x 3
  1. could anyone give any indication in hiw long these ladies have left? the big one was flipped about a 5-6 weeks ago and the smaller ones joined the flower tent about a week later. im thinking around mid august to harvest, but im not too sure.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Got a few weeks on that first one I'd assume and a bit longer on the second... won't know for sure until it's time though

Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones

3. so two of my plants have started getting really yellow on the lower fan leaves. ive read this ia normal, but is there anything i should do or is it ok to just let them die off? i can post some pics when i get home if needed

4. How often do you water? How close is the lights? Are you using any nutes?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

5. i actually just watered those after taking the pics. plain water this time. next watering will be 1/2 str with bloom nutes. My lights are about 12" from the tops

6. Go full strenth nutes now the plants not a baby in flower i push to burn

7. do you feed nutes every watering at this stage?

8. I personally think your plants look fine(minus what looks to be a small watering issue maybe)... I don't think there is any reason to feed them more... the leaves look perfectly fine. As for the leaves on the bottom shriveling up and dying that happens I pull 5-6 off a week at least during flower sometimes I'll pull off around a dozen.... if they come off with a gentle tug go ahead and take them off. Again this is just all my opinion though...

Hell I personally never feed full strength always 1/4 then 1/2

Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones

• Like Like x 1
  9. I switched to 1 water 1 feed my girls drank 1.5 gal every other day

10. Drop light 8 to 12 inchs

• Like Like x 1
  11. its already only 12" from the tops lol

12. update week 7 ik she doesnt look so well, but ive already flushed and theres not much I can do at this point

[​IMG]

13. Stop cross posting your 125w grow

• Like Like x 3
  14. @pattyblaze

I added a link to your grow journal in your signature. Please refrain from cross posting in other people's threads.

All the best,

Chunk

• Like Like x 2
  15. Thanks Chuck sorry bout that

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1