Snoopdogs Hydro 4,000W winter of 2015.

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by snoopdog6502, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Wow man..coming along nicely. I bet it smells like heaven in there.

2. My house smells like pot

I do keep 2 manual ones on hand.

All my circuits are new power cable from a new main breaker to a sub panel with breakers. My wires don't even get warm like the old days.

I did go to the hydro store, buy clay balls, net pots, H2O2 and some plant lable stakes.

Went to my local farm store, they have 1,000w switchable HPS,MH ballast for $118 and socket and reflector for $43

I damn near brought home a new 1,000w, still might.

Now the weather is nice I have open windows and the smell is down a lot. I'm going to think about better ventilation before summer comes, that or climate control so I can add CO2.

Shit man...you're gonna have more lumens inside than you could get outside. lol

5. That tomato plant though Ooooooo! And the girls are comin along nicely.

everythings but an illusion

6. the clones are still in the shade of mama.

cloning4.jpg

They seem do be making a go of it.

cloning5.jpg

The autos are doing well, they got neem treatment today.

group2.jpg

My flower room is well.... a big stinking mess but in a good way.

flow2.jpg

7. Just now placed my order for a HM Digital TDS-EZ Water Quality TDS Tester and a PH tester.

Power bill was under $200 makes me want to get another light.

8. i 've got that one as well. Just over a year old and still going strong. I had accidentally added 2 to my amazon cart so I have a replacement in case something does go wrong

9. Nice groB)Mind if I ride?

Sent from my LGMS769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. pretty sure I've got the same one too lol...works great, only thing is they lied about the pH tester part...just ec/ppm and temp...emailed the sender and they gave me sum bs about it "accidentally" bein advertised wrong

gray pen with baby blue cap??

Sent from my LGMS769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #155 snoopdog6502, Mar 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2014
    Yea I ordered two separate meters. Im not even testing my PH right now, just changing solution every week.

I know Betty eats her nutes, the water is clear after a week and drinks like a camel have to give her water after 4 days..

I'm cutting a bunch of clones again soon and will move Betty to the flower room when I make some space next harvest.

12. Not much going on, after the picture I planted the little babies in solo cups into their final pots. I normally don't do that so soon. I was worried they would get spilled and trashed.

group3.jpg

13. Well Betty was to big for her britches. I rigged up 2 bubble cloners and chopped the shit out of Betty and have cut 16 clones for a total of 22 clones.

Im going to grow out Betty for 2 weeks or so then flower her. she should have lots of bud sites after she bounces back.

Im tired of seeds, I grew enough males to fill a flower room in the last 2 months. Ill clone the shit out of everything from now on.

cloning6.jpg

14. Cloning is so nice. Takes all the guess work out of it.

Are you planning on a screen or some type of LST?

I'm planning on taking 10 cuts from these 3 when they get a lil bigger. They were revegged from flower so I'm still trying to wrap my head around how to go about training them. Im thinking about just laying a screen over the top but I'm not real sure yet.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1269251-2nd-grow-reveg-and-clone

Attached Files:

15. Im going to rely on the inherent bushiness of the clones to just grow many tops and will LST as needed.

16. New to the thread and man you operation looks amazing. Hope to get to half your level one day. I will be following this thread to hopefully pick up some advice and tips.... Just started my clones in DWC bucket. Wish me luck. Imma need it. Believe me... Got my clone without clonex or anything. Lol