Snoopdogs Hydro 4,000W winter of 2015.

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by snoopdog6502, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Me too, the first time iv been low on weed in a long time I might have a half oz.

2. Soon you won't be able to call ur style ghetto... lol.  uh oh.

3. Hey man! How's everything? ^The shopping list/wish never ends we got that in common.

Its going good enough I would like to build a building for the grow and glass blowing.

Summer is comming,:D  i planted solo cups in the greenhouse yesterday. A whole bunch of them.

5. Man i cant wait to see what you do outside this year. Last season you stomped out With those pools.

That's great to hear! Sounds like the both of us are going to be another great year. 

Once again I'm dissapointed in myself gonna miss another outdoor season. Gonna just soak up the sun rays for myself [​IMG]

But my plants have been keeping me steadily busy. Almost got "over my head" busy but not quiet.

We have hatched 20 chickens and sold them and now have a single duck.

Im getting all the non cannabis garden stuff ready. Less vegetables.

The outdoor will be amazing this year. Bigger and better.

http://youtu.be/1fVNM-ww1ds

he's awesome. What do baby ducks eat? 

The non medicated grower poultry food. The chicks and baby turkeys get a medicated grower food. $10 bag last forever.

10. snoop how did you run sooo dang low??? 
    last run
    new run
    made 40+ grams of rso
    still have all the jars
    gonna crop soon like a few days
    banging 4 hoods 2 1000 watt ballasts in a 5 x 5

snoop how did you run sooo dang low??? 
    last run
    new run
    made 40+ grams of rso
    still have all the jars

snoop how did you run sooo dang low??? 
    last run
    new run
    made 40+ grams of rso
    still have all the jars

Attached Files:

11. I have a couple people who smoke heavy as hell so im down to a small personal stash now. I do have some big time buds going to be ready in 4 weeks or so. the 12th of april would be a good day I hope.

12. Harvesting around the same time brother. Will be a good spring

2 weeks after the 2,000w HPS crop is done the Kush should be be ready under the LED VS HPS side.

14. Nice. Your hands are gona be cramped dude! Id look like that guy from scary movie all three fingered demented hand lol even tho it looks fine now.
    Or maby you would have a huge muscle hand lol Thad be jokes

15. Wow, some faces I havent seen in a while in here. This thread doesnt get much love anymore does it? Still, it's the epic Snoop Perpetual Grow thread imho.
    ~ poke

16. Good stuff! I love the pool idea

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. #1517 snoopdog6502, Mar 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2015
    The white widow big bud plants are huge and loaded with monster buds. Ill try and shoot a video, going to try and blow glass later so I will have the camera handy.

At least im down to 2 grow journals at the moment.

18. Yeah man i wish i was down to two, someone asked me today if i was gonna do an outdoor veggie thread..... :hide:

Will just add it to the jungle, eff it LOL

19.  Would a gravity-fed (kinda recirculating) sog - small bucket dwc system work?  You keep it simple... that's why I'm askin you....

20. We love the jungle. But once you get in. Your in. Your not finding your way back out lol.