Snoopdogs Hydro 4,000W winter of 2015.

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by snoopdog6502, Feb 4, 2014.

1. bubblicious in flower is looking better all the time. wish I had better lighting for pictures.
    it has a month to go to get nice and frosty.

bubblicious1.jpg

you need to get this goin with aquaponics haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_WuJ9P1u-k

3. Rollin up late on this grow but let see how the restizzle plays out.

4. Well its a perpetual grow here, shit going to flower and new stuff coming on. My flower room is packed 100 soil and it will be a 6 strain harvest and then I'm transitioning to most all hydro and would prefer to use all clones.

I have some Dark Devil coming and some DJ Short FLO seeds coming.

5. Hey snoop I've got a question for you.

I've got a buddy that does some outdoor stuff and Id like to get him setup so he doesn't have to cull males from bag seed.

Where we are at we are looking at late April to put stuff safely outside. That gives me about 6 maybe 7 weeks.

I've got 8 seedlings working in my hydro starter. I guess I don't know where my focus should be. I can start more seeds or take cuts from clones as they get bigger. Maybe both? My goal is to have him hit the ground with a decent head start.

Also are you familiar with transplanting from hydro to soil? Is it as simple as I think it is?

Thanks snoop in advance and sorry for cluttering your thread.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1269251-2nd-grow-reveg-and-clone

Rooted clones will be perfect for outdoors and have them ready in peat pots is a dandy way to go. I start my outdoor plants in peat pots so transplanting is simple.

So if you bubble clone some cuttings you can grow them in hydro and put them in peat pots about 2 weeks before you want to move them outside. they will be nice starts well ahead of seedling.

Good luck.

7. The clones look fine after 24 hours.

cloning2.jpg

clones are in the shade provided my mama.

cloning3.jpg

I have an addition to the grow, a baby tomato plant. Its been in one whole day today.

tom1.jpg

8. Whered you order your seeds from bro?

If you dont mind me askin'

:smoke:

9. #135 snoopdog6502, Mar 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2014
    Have you had goodluck with the Nirvana seeds snoop?
    I have the Nirvana NL strain going for my first time grow and it is doing real well. WAY better then the Skunk #1

Nice Grow you got going on I will be checking in on this to learn a thing or two...

Nirvana has been good to me just don't expect anything good in the free seeds.

Go through single seed centre to get nirvana seeds, less hassle.

12. Jacuzzi....what a perfect place for that-it already has the airpumps built in!