Snoop Rat Obama has been bugging 35 World Leaders

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SmokinP, Oct 27, 2013.

1. I'm not sure why you've been following me around this site for the past 2 days.  crush?

2. yep:)
    Love me some fat lesbian feminists who run their mouth to everyone here.

3. #83 Mike Hok, Oct 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2013
    yawn.  you're going to have to do better than parroting misogynist insults you heard on reddit.

I'm a woman with opinions that make you uncomfortable, and therefor I'm "running my mouth".  OMG SO ORIGINAL AND EDGY THAT WILL SHUT ME UP RIGHT AWAY SIR!!!11

4. I sense a love triangle between myself, JamesLee and Mike Hok forming. 

obama could get away with murder as long as bush had a memo saying he did it first. Oh wait...

I didn't realize that presidents don't have to power to speak to his citizens about the negative aspects of the NSA in order to get the people on his side to shut it down. 

The excuses you bring up toward these actions are hilarious and sad at the same time. So much for education. 

You think you can join a rape club and try to take it down from within? Delusional. 

7. JaneDough posts her opinions and I respect hers more than the majority of men's on here. I don't see what you're getting at?

You just insult and belittle everyone and give no one a reason to respect you.

8. #88 JamesLee52, Oct 31, 2013
    You can have her ;)

Didn't mean to derail the thread guys.

9. #89 Deleted member 472633, Oct 31, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2013
    This is one of the funniest threads I have ever read. So now the generic obama worshipper is screaming sexism. She has no capacity for intelligent argument, cannot argue the points because she knows she would lose, so she just yells racism and sexism. 

This is what i'm picturing:

[​IMG]

10. #90 AugustWest, Oct 31, 2013

how do you feel about the Obama regime spying on foreign leaders, including our allies?

11. If I was going to troll as a fake obama supporter. I would act like mike hok, I'm beginning to think thats whats going on here no one could be that obtuse. 

12. This thread is full of win.

13. Pay yer fucking taxes, already.  Get over yourself.

14. What an argument!  :rolleyes: Why don't you explain to me how taxation is anything but theft? Do I have a choice whether to pay taxes? Have I consented to being extorted from? Did I sign a social contract?

15. Everything is an argument to you isn't it? 

16. #96 forty winks, Oct 31, 2013
    Wasn't an argument, it was an order :p

17. yeah, calling a woman "fat", a "lesbian", "misandric" etc has NOTHING to do with gender.

18. Thought he was going by Snoop Lion now ?

Mr. Winks is not an individual to have a serious and intellectual conversation with. He's proven this in the last couple of days. 

20. you're starting to loose your composure

and so soon too.