Snoop Dogs Documentary reincarnated

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Wolf Shady, Jul 10, 2014.

1. This is a documentary on Netflix and has anyone seen it? Is it worth watching?

Stay Lifted~

2. Really enjoyed it! Highly suggest watching and just chill one night.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Netflix is way to slow for me at night but I'm gonna get high as hell tomorrow and watch it!

Stay Lifted~

4. It's basically about how he became snoop lion when he went to Jamaica. I liked the movie and part of the album that's also called reincarnated

5. I watched it but don't approve of the album.
    He isn't a real musician he's a rapper he just decided to drop an album with some software made reggae because of his image as a pot smoker. He's not at all about the messages he was sending out. Big sell out in my book.

6. Also the whole idea was stupid, reincarnated bob marley? Wtf...snoop was alive when marley was alive....

7. I got blinded one night with a couple of friends and we watched it, I enjoyed what little bit I remember of it lol. I'd like to watch it again though to catch up on all the parts I missed

8. I watched that one night on a certain unmentionable and loved it

9. uh....the point is he reincarnated as snoop lion lol.

the documentary is okay, that old reggae guy think snoop is selling out though its obvious lol

10.  i would totally recomened it. Its give you insight on Snoops life and what hes gone through. My mom watched it with me. But pass on the album.

11. I enjoyed it. Got a good look inside Jamaica and such.

12. #12 -13 Amp-, Jul 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2014
    he says he is bob marley reincarnated...

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/music-arts/snoop-dogg-evolves-snoop-lion-claims-bob-marley-reincarnated-video-article-1.1126235

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZohPf5JlFk

http://www.hollywood.com/news/celebrities/35612790/snoop-goes-from-dogg-to-lion-because-he-s-bob-marley?page=all

he just changed his name to Lion because he now believes he is Bob reincarnated...its fucking stupid

the point is, you cant be reincarnated as someone if you were both alive at the same time

What it mainly is though is that I find it insulting to bob marley, snoop is rapper (who sold out before) not a revolutionary artist with heart and soul...

13. He's still a fake ass nigga.

14. I miss the old snoop. But we gotta respect his life choices. He's growing as a person. He needs to drop an OG album.

15. Reading my old post i sound more full of hate for snoop than I really am, it's just that one album that I can't stand. I guess he had to get that phase out of his system an that's okay with me as long as he finds his true self again haha

16. #16 IrieChristian, Aug 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2014
    Saw it and as an ex-Rasta I can tell you that he never held to the principles that Rastafari stands for. Now the problem is not only Snoop, but also Bunny Wailer and the entire Rasta community IMO got star strucked over the fact that Snoop "wanted" to be Rasta but all Snoop did was enjoy a wonderful vacation time in Jamaica smoking tons of weed with his cousin (stoned and never contributing to nothing lol) and grow fashion dreadlocks. A true Rasta believes that Haile Selassie I (emperor of Ethiopia in the late twenties and up) is Jesus Christ reborn (something that I never accepted due to many convincing proof concerning his divinity, something Ras Tafari Makonen never even acknowledged), eats and grow ital food (no preservaties), don't eat any meat, reads the Holy Piby (a different version of the Bible), hold to using marijuana only for meditation and closeness to Jah, and is against Babylon (anything that deals corporate or to government social lifestyle), and does the vow of the Nazarite (Numbers 6 in the Old Testament), which explains why they grow dreadlocks. Obviously Snoop Lion knew from the start what he wanted to do and the Rasta's never saw over the fact that he never was serious about accepting Rastafari as his god. That is the whole deal in a nutshell.

17. I thought it was really good. Don't know what to make of him saying he is Bob Marley reincarnated lol he's probably just playing.

I really like his reincarnated album as well, not sure about the authenticity of it but in my opinion, it gets a reasonable message across to a wide demographic that probably wouldn't listen to legit reggae.

18. I enjoyed the documentary because I'm a huge fan of reggae and Jamaican culture, but I lost a lot of respect for Snoop after seeing it. Like, c'mon dude, stop the bullshit train.

19. You should watch it and find out.