Snoop Dogg Gpen?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Stevehinder809, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Saw this Snoop Dogg gpen, says it will save money on herb and be an alltogether good way to get baked stealthyfully, Does it work as good as said and does it save money on herb?

2. It works as good as en electric pipe. It uses a coil heating system . Coil heating systems BURN the weed due to the coil constantly being in direct contact with the herb. 

Also its overpriced. I would even get a cheap china knockoff over the original since the Snoop Version is nothing new, just more expensive because of the sticker. 

3. #3 lwien, Jul 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2014
    Argggg..............this exact same question has been asked here about a dozen times within the past week and I've answered every one of them.

So...........here we go again...........one more time.

The Snoop Dogg Pen will NOT vaporize dry herbs.  

Edit:   I think I'm going to sue Snoop Dogg just for wasting my fracking time.

4. Its nice for discreet smoking. I like mine. Good for oil, okay for dry herbs.

Go on eBay. I got mine for $40, some are currently cheaper.

Yes, it will smoke dry herbs but it will not vape them.

6. #6 Stevehinder809, Jul 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2014
    Strange, I don't remember asking it vaped the herb just asked if it would save money on herb and make smoking mor stealthy

7. When you come to a fucking vaporizer forum it is implied you want to vaporize.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #8 lwien, Jul 23, 2014
    Achhh...............This isn't even worth replying to anymore.

If you're not interested in vaping, than I suggest to get out of this forum and go to the smoking forums.

This would be like me asking about a boat in a car forum.   WTF ???

9. Just get a bong dude if youre so worried about money.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity

10. #11 lwien, Jul 23, 2014
  11. @[member="lwien"] Dude slow down i cant catch up... :hide:

12. Hey guys just bought snoop dogg g pen, for some reason no smoke comes out when I try to hit and I'm new to vape. Any feedback will be helpful. Thanks.

Chiraq83

13. Make sure its turned on. To turn it on press the on button 5 times. It should blink a couple times. Once it's on load your herb into the glass tank and while holding the button take a draw. Enjoy! To turn it off press the button 5 times.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Thanks but every time I turn on and hold the button down no smoke and when no smoke comes out it blinks three times?
    Thank for the feedback

Chiraq83

15. I'm pretty sure this means that your battery level is really low. Charge your battery using the usb and power adapter included with the G Pen.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Pen generally turn off after 5 seconds to preserve battery life. If you are doing wax you have to make sure there is airflow because wax tends to melt and block. I like to wait to suck until I see "smoke in the castle" (wax melted to let vape though) If you suck real hard you will splash wax about glass globe. Wait for vape to rise or gently suck till path for air is apparent. Then let go of button for a second, repress and indulge to hearts delight.

17. Make sure to pack it tight and mix it up after every couple hits. It helps to keep it fully charged and clean the coil.