Snoop Dogg becomes Snoop Lion

Discussion in 'General' started by DDV, Aug 1, 2012.

1. [quote name='"twitchydude420"']

And wiz khalifas barbershop quartet band.[/quote]

The Wiz-Sharps.

2. Didn't give a shit until I read that Diplo was producing the album.

3. Just smoked some hash and the pic in the OP is hilarious..

4. completely off topic but all this talk of people stepping out of their comfort zone or doing multiple genres of music just reminds me of Kid Rock.. and while i dont care to listen to him, you cant argue that that dude is one talented mother fucker and i got a lot of respect for him as a musician

5. The only thing I don't really like, is him claiming he is Marley reincarnated. That's just a tad bit odd.

6. [quote name='"JahRastaJasmine"']The only thing I don't really like, is him claiming he is Marley reincarnated. That's just a tad bit odd.[/quote]

Yeah that's exactly what I'm thinking to myself. Like wtf? You go to Jamaica one time and come back as bob marley? Da fuck

7. +rep to both of you! At least a few people here aren't filled with hate. Good job spreading the positive vibes.

Good luck Snoop. :smoke:

8. bumpin it

9. I was never a big fan of snoop, just couldn't get into it. I respect him, the mans a legend in the game.

Not much of a reggae fan, so i can't say I'll be listening to his albums.

Hope the best for him though.

10. I like what he is doing. Something new, I will definitely stay tuned for this shitt.

11. I like how this is the fucking first thing the artist of this meme thought when he heard "snoop lion" LOL. He woke up and saw the news and didn't even change his underware or brushed his teeth he just went to his cpu and made it xD I love him!

12. i always wanted to smoke what hes smoking

13. lmao!!