Snoop Dogg becomes Snoop Lion

Discussion in 'General' started by DDV, Aug 1, 2012.

1. hasn't been good since before Y2K muddafuckas!

just kidding... well i'm not, but that's just my opinion. more power to him. he sure knows how to earn a dollar, though. can't argue that.

2. Trying to milk as much as he can out of his music career. Shit bro just retire already.

p.s. Who wants to bet Wiz goes reggae within the next year?

3. Holy shit that song is terrible.

Going to just ignore Snoop Shitt and listen to real reggae.

4. I'll take that bet. I say he wont. Loser has to put up an avy of the winners choice for 1 month. Bet?

5. He's tired of it because it's too easy for him. He never challenges himself, he thinks doing his one-line rhymes and single-syllable rhymes is where the top is, when it's not even close.

6. This. If only tupac was still around, he pushed himself to the limit.

7. "The top" is prog.

I mean you can't even compare bands like Rush, King Crimson and Pink Floyd to Snoop Dogg. And he will NEVER get there. He is not an artist, he's a producer.

Hahaha, you guys probably didn't hear about it but he actually got banned from Australia. :laughing:

8. Standing by for Lil Wayne's country career.

9. Now this I believe

10. I don't see how this is negative. He found himself, that's good. He wants to make music with a positive message, I don't see what at all is wrong with that.

11. And wiz khalifas barbershop quartet band.

12. [quote name='"Frotto"']I don't see how this is negative. He found himself, that's good. He wants to make music with a positive message, I don't see what at all is wrong with that.[/quote]

This.

13. I cant tell If Snoop is joking or if the man has flipped his wig.

14. Still love snoop but i dont underrstand how you go from blood-killing crip to bob marley reincarnated. snoops not the same as he used to be.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. I think he just maybe wanted to leave the game...he's older, been through alot. I always knew snoop would change someday before he gets shot or something..

16. Sweetness maybe i'll listen to him now lol

17. lol at the song La La La, I stopped listening to snoop a long time ago, but hes been such a part of my adolescence so i still respect what he does. doubt i'll ever bother listening to the album though. la la la la la la la la, la la!

18. I'm sorry... but who the fuck are you

19. That's something I didn't see coming haha

20. i find this hilarious.