Snoop Dogg becomes Snoop Lion

Discussion in 'General' started by DDV, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Cool I luv snoop

2. No idea what that even means, but sure :confused_2:

Anyways, I wish Snoop the best. I hope he can make some good tunes.

3. Kinda crazy. He saw that bob marley documentary that came out on 4/20 and now he is rasta. He tweeted from the premiere, and literally ever since, has been rocking rasta colors and making new music. I mean if it's good still, I'll listen to it, but if it sucks I'll pass on it.
    Just kinda weird that a documentary did that basically.

4. snoop aint a good rapper tho.. this aint nothin new.. hes all about flow and delivery.. his lyrics are soft as hell most the time..

5. [quote name='"kannesss"']Kinda crazy. He saw that bob marley documentary that came out on 4/20 and now he is rasta. He tweeted from the premiere, and literally ever since, has been rocking rasta colors and making new music. I mean if it's good still, I'll listen to it, but if it sucks I'll pass on it.
    Just kinda weird that a documentary did that basically.[/quote]

It says he went to Jamaca in February so it wasn't the doc

6. Your issue wasn't with me calling them "idiots," or else that's what you would've called me out for.

You called me out for "caring how other people want to live," which is exactly what you've done many times on this forum.

I'm not trying to have an argument, but don't come at me like you've never done exactly the same thing.

Boom. Done. Argument over.

7. bad vibes

8. Like I'm Not hating on the dude but he needs to give it up. Yeah he's accomplished a lot but to me his lyrics were never really there to me. Nas and jay been spitting with him and before him and their lyrics are always on point. Versatile and complex. I guess what I'm saying is take time with your craft

9. Why is it so bad to have an influence? Honestly.

I doubt he's that stupid. He's been around awhile.

10. Fuck snoop, he sold out a long time ago. He killed a dude and now is talking about how bad violence is? Fuck that.

11. Have you ever listened to Doggy Style?And not just Gin And Juice,but the entire album as a whole?

12. Snoop has officially lost all fucks to give.

13. im not hatin on snoop.. i like him.

doggy styles about it tho..

hes got good flow and delivery.. his lyrics are and always have been sub par

14. People who have killed should definitely discourage violence, i'd rather have people right their wrongs, or at least have them acknowledge what they did was wrong..

15. I get where youre coming from. But snoop made a living by glorifying violence, and now hes claiming to be the reincarnation of bob marley? Fuck him. He's just full of himself.

16. [quote name='"twitchydude420"']

I get where youre coming from. But snoop made a living by glorifying violence, amd.now hes claiming to be the reincarnation of bob marley? Fuck him. He's just full of himself.[/quote]

He's just a crazy guy who's always high as shit and is goofy and wacky

Who cares man haha

17. #58 DDV, Aug 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2012
    this is his first single..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x__9qYCNMQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

.....lol

The trailer looks pretty good though.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTqyV5Kw9Ss&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

I have respect for him for doing what he's doing... even if ya'll don't agree. That song might suck lol but its the choices he's making that counts. I'm kinda excited for that movie too :smoke:

18. [quote name='"Swingset Virtue"']He finally smoked too much.[/quote]

I literally lol'ed. :)

19. Hahaha, I think he's just smoked himself stupid, and then he broke the #1 rule[​IMG]