Snoop Dogg becomes Snoop Lion

Discussion in 'General' started by DDV, Aug 1, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Wolfpack94"']Pop star name change? Thats how you know they aren't relevant anymore.[/quote]

^^^^^^^

2. Great. Another reason for people to rep Rastafarianism without knowing the first thing about the faith except "they smoke weed."

Mark my words, you're gonna have a whole new slew of idiots walking around calling themselves Rastafari now

3. Rastafarians pray while high to be closer to God or “Jah”

4. My family has legit Rastafarian roots. Not Jamaican though, South American.

But I still find this funny as fuck lol

5. He just went Tracy Morgan.

6. Posers will always be there. :p

7. And I won't care, I am wondering why you seem to care about how other people want to live?

8. Sheesh somebody needs to take a T-break...:poke:

9. So let's hear it we're waiting! Snoops old school, and his flow obviously was as well but he's from dogg pound man, he's been around for ages. Beefed with eazy, was on death row with pac, I guess I like him just cuz of the history.

Also claiming he's doing this just to be relevant? C'mon he's snoop dogg lol he doesn't need to fight for any more recognition. He's OG. If anything he knew he'd get mad heat for this but clearly no fucks given on his end. If you think he's doing it for attention you don't understand the rasta

10. I've seen you rail against religious people on this very forum. Don't be a hypocrite Blaze

11. What the living fuck?

12. Rastafarians generally seem to not like the “ism” part
    And oh sorry I didn't mean smoking weed = rastafarian
    But they do smoke weed, although there is more to their way of life or belief system (calling it a “religion” seems to be no-go too)

13. I know. I'm not Rastafari, though, so I refer to it as exactly what it is: a religion

14. I never once called them idiots...

Go ahead and find a quote even similar to yours..

15. Exactly what is is not a religion, its not as like set as a religion

16. Shits pretty whack...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-O5RnMP2-s]Snoop Lion aka SNOOP DOGG - "La La La" (reggae) - YouTube[/ame]

17. do we seriously need to get this thread shut down because of arguments like this...

Haha come on guys

18. I think snoop should be a count chocofarian.

[​IMG]

19. [quote name='"cookiecrisp"']Great. Another reason for people to rep Rastafarianism without knowing the first thing about the faith except "they smoke weed."

Mark my words, you're gonna have a whole new slew of idiots walking around calling themselves Rastafari now[/quote]

This is completely true. Fucking idiots.

20. It would be hard because you know how to church it up.