Snoop Dogg and 311

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FuglyFungus, Jul 4, 2008.

1. Is anyone going to the show on the July 15 at Festival Pier in Philadelphia? My friend and I got tickets yesterday even though neither of us really listen to them. It seems like it could be a good time. If your going let me know.

2. sneak backstage n smoke with snoop

3. One time Snoop stayed at the Hotel where I work in Florida... he had the WHOLE FLOOR smoked up! I didn't hear about it until after he left but man that would have been awesome to smoke with the Snoopmeister.

4. That sucks bro. Do you think he will ever be at your hotel again? How often does he go there for concerts?

5. If I can make that happen Id be so happy.

6. I was thinking of going. I prob. will.

7. im going when they come down hear. 311 fuck yeah!

8. I was thinking about going to the July 13th show in Columbus. I went to the 311 show at the

same place earlier this year and it was tight. Just make sure and sneak some ganja in

there, way too easy to smoke on the floor

9. i think im goin to the one at pnc in jersey. it should be good, plus if you pass ur blunt be sure that someone else will pass theirs.

10. dude i saw 311 last year with matisyahu.... one of the best concerts ive ever been too. and snoop dogg is incredible. i'm seeing them at PNC, and i probably would have forgot to buy tickets if you didnt make this thread haha thanks man

11. wow its crazy i saw this thread i just got back from the 311 concert at summerfest in milwaukee like 2 hours ago they put on a amazing show but snoop wasnt there

12. i bet that would be a chill concert, get boozed up, sneak in some reef n blaze away

13. I'm going tommorow in chicago. It should be a sick show.

14. in philly its gonna be the shit, just a big ass cloud of smoke hoverin above
    i cant wait

15. If your going to the show maybe we can meet up and smoke a blunt.

16. im going to the virginia beach show, july 22nd, can not wait.

stoked.

17. ya def go! i went to the Omaha one and Snoop was pretty badass. here is some pics of the concert...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. my friend saw him in cincinati a couple of days ago said it was tight as fuck but said 311 didnt really play that well smoke up fo sho tho

19. I went last nite, in Chicago. it was pretty sick, enjoyed it a lot.