SNoop and Wiz- LISTEN NOW!!! :O

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by CurrenSy, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Good shit..fan of both, they keepin it real...pittsburgh connection...been wonderin when they'd get on a track

2. seriously, this song just inspired me to roll the most perfect doobie I have ever rolled in my stoner career. This is the shit! The BEES-KNEES!!!:smoke::smoke::smoke:

btw likin your Cudi avatar!!! =)

3. They need to incorporate the hot spitta in that duo...

4. I stood next to the life size wax Snoop Dogg at the wax museum, and if it is exact in size, then I have about an inch of height on him, but we are almost identically proportioned. He is my successful dopplegang-banger of ganja!:D

My wife had a dream the other night that we were doing bongs with Snoop Dogg, in a bedroom somewhere...and I had to ask if she was hitting the bong in her dream, and she said yes, of course...so I asked if it was a pretty big bong, and she said it was a lot like mine, but darker glass...still smokin', ese, and when I asked if she coughed in her dream, she just smiled and swallowed hard...and didn't even get the gags.

So, I have a Medicine Al Kush dream, from my wife, to get Snoop and his OG and the Wiz, to play a show near me, and to let my wife smoke a big one from his dark glass pretty big bong-o fury!

Is that too much of a dream to ask for? C'mon Snoop, let her hit that!:wave:

5. Man, I am addicted to this song!!! I actually rolled up one simply because of this song haha The two chiller kings are united!

6. i clicked the link with low expectations, but its quite good actually, will download

7. Loving the song, not saying its the best thing ever, but its probably one of the most chilled weed songs since Cudi's first mixtape back in 08. =]

8. Yeah great song, can't wait for High School from them both.

But goddamn 2:08, Wiz absolutely murders the track. He really did it on this one.

9. Maybe I have just listened to him too much, but its like wiz reuses all of his rhymes....for example
    B.A.R.
    I'm with yo bitch smokin' let her keep the mid I'm a roll this potent. Hotel so close to the water you can even hear the ocean

That Good
    my bitches only notice it if its potent
    bottle of Perignon, we can go kick it by the ocean

still gonna listen to it, but everytime I hear him rap its like I have heard it before, even though its a brand new song. Its like some deja vu when you got wiz playing.

10. he says it because thats what he does lol.....lstill g

11. Completely agreed. But holy shit his voice is just so goddamn good. He sounds better than most rappers just cause of his god-given voice. Feel me? :smoke:

12. the thing is, you and me have been listening to him for quite a while now, but he is just starting to come up now really, people aare starting to get into him, so he would probably reuse some of his stuff because, well, he is presenting his stuff to a whole new and bigger audience. A lot of artists have done so, e.g. when they release ep's and put the same songs on their later albums etc.

13. definitely, he sounds great in there still. And I love how snoop is rapping about no chemicals in his bud, just kinda cool you never hear rappers mention stuff like that.

14. I see what your saying, never thought of it like that really. :smoke:

15. shows u how much snoop cares about his weed, he's the doggfather of all stoners :p
    haha I remember like a couple of years ago when he came out and made the statement that apparently he stopped smoking bud, right after he got arrested xD way to get the cops off your back. he's probably blazing somewhere in his studio right now!:smoke:

16. it only makes sense really, but yeah, not exactly a pro in the rap biz haha its just my theory :)

17. executive branch...get a whiff of this