Snitching.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BluntAssassin, May 4, 2012.

1. Imagine that the person you care for most in this world is murdered one night. The cops have no leads but someone claims to have seen what happened but will not tell because they are afraid of being deemed a snitch. Would you want them to tell the police, or yourself, who did it?

When is snitching ok, if at all? Does the code of silence mean something to you no matter who is involved?
    Why I ask this is because I myself am not a snitch, I try and respect other's privacy but if someone killed a relative of mine, of course I would want justice by any means. This also leads me to think, anyone who is murdered, who has a family will presumptively want justice, would snitching be the morally right thing to do? DO you take the family's side or the criminal's?

2. I believe that you do not snitch on anybody. If you have a problem with somebody, you handle it on your own. The justice system is not capable of handling it themselves.

It depends how the situation was handled if it was someone I really cared about. But if they wouldn't be able to handle it, I would handle it myself. I would never let anybody fuck with somebody I truly care about (which I can count on one hand...)

I don't believe in snitching to authorities or other criminals but if it's your friend then I don't believe it's ethical for a friend to be keeping a secret from a friend.

3. However there is also an order to maintain and we can't just have anarchy on our streets either.

4. Lol snitches get stitches is for dumb ass kids who think "the game" is all that matters while they lead their meaningless fucking lives. Its a fucking pathetic mentality and thankfully everyone who believes that doesnt matter one fucking bit in this world.

5. Would you say that everyone who does it doesn't get anywhere from it?
    I mean a lot of kids now today take pride in the fact that they don't snitch on anyone.

6. Not snitching over pointless shit that harms nobody is fine. But stuff like murder....

7. If its something serious then of corse I would want the police to know. Anyone that wouldn't tell the police knowledge of a murder or anything serious like that deserves a bullet in your head.

8. That's pretty ignorant man, that's not just code for dumb kid's it's how it really is inside a prison..... You rat someone out in prison, and you'll see just how much those people "don't matter" I hope for your sake you never end up in a penitentiary:cool:

9. ^ Thats prison, and prison is generally for the scumbags of society. Your argument is that you should not ever cooperate with the police because a bunch of piece of shit criminals say that you shouldn't. Thats a pretty stupid argument.

10. We're not talking about fucking prison dude. And who cares how those loser idiots live anyway? They're in prison, fuck them and their stupid assed rules. Here on the outside, snitching is only verboten if you're the kind of piece of shit that will wind up in PRISON! :wave:

11. [quote name='"Relentless"']

That's pretty ignorant man, that's not just code for dumb kid's it's how it really is inside a prison..... You rat someone out in prison, and you'll see just how much those people "don't matter" I hope for your sake you never end up in a penitentiary:cool:[/quote]

Look where the ppl in prison ended up lol. Dont be A tard and adopt thier fucked up mentalaty.

What if the "snitch" saw someone but mistakes them for someone else and u go and take matters into ur own hand and hurt an innocent person?
    "an eye for an eye makes the world go blind"

12. [quote name='"Jugs"']Lol snitches get stitches is for dumb ass kids who think "the game" is all that matters while they lead their meaningless fucking lives. Its a fucking pathetic mentality and thankfully everyone who believes that doesnt matter one fucking bit in this world.[/quote]

I'm with this guy, you people need to grow up. Sure I don't think you should snitch about little things, but murder? Please, get a grip.

13. its in more than prison guys... that shit is on the streets too. not in your upper/middle class suburban neighborhoods obviously...
    but in the hood. people get killed in the streets for snitching.

if you fuck with a group that has the money to do it, they will kill the fuck out of you for snitching on someone. and theyll make sure they get away with it.
    dont ever underestimate either side when it comes to this subject.

14. murder or rape... you tell

breaking a window.... you dont

apples and oranges

15. I dont associate myself with lowlifes like that. And yes I'd call] the cops even if they broke a window. Also if they come back to retaliate I am a firm believer in my right to bear arms and I'm a damn good shot if push comes to shove and I have to defend myself or my family.

My main point is that more likely than not if you dont involve yourself in sketchy situations with sketchy people you dont have to worry about much. The bottom line is if someone does so much as damages my property I will be sure that the police have a talk with them, and If they threaten my life or my family I will be sure to use them for target practice.

16. #16 testicle, May 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2012
    whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man, is either a fool or a coward. whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both.

treat others as i would treat myself, yes? i'd say yes. so im not appealing to the law.

if i knew who murdered one who i held dear, right know i'd probably kidnap him and investigate for myself, get the full story.

assassination could be dope. plant some datura in his drink like a FOXX. or scare the shit out of him and let him know i got my eyes on him, kickstart him to get his shit together. might even conversate, see if hes one of them fascinating killers from the movies.

depends on the circumstances, man.

17. If I knew who killed a relative, I'd just grab my dads Glock and get to work. If I didnt ya I'd tell the police everything I knew.

I had a gun in my face one time and I didnt snitch, dont see why you should.

18. ^ above two posters are idiots. Here is a reality check, if you murder someone even if the murder is justified your looking at getting locked up for a long time, why wouldnt you cooperate with the police let them do their job and put away the guilty man for a long time or have him get the death penalty?

Only time you should kill is if your life is in immediate danger, and even if you kill in self defense your still going to put yourself through hell in the legal system, cost yourself a lot of your time, pay a shit ton of money for lawyers, and still run the risk of being charged for murder.

19. [quote name='"Mushie"']^ above two posters are idiots. Here is a reality check, if you murder someone even if the murder is justified your looking at getting locked up for a long time, why wouldnt you cooperate with the police let them do their job and put away the guilty man for a long time or have him get the death penalty?

Only time you should kill is if your life is in immediate danger, and even if you kill in self defense your still going to put yourself through hell in the legal system, cost yourself a lot of your time, pay a shit ton of money for lawyers, and still run the risk of being charged for murder.[/quote]

This. Don't listen to them man, they'll never understand the logical thinking that you have.

20. The pure rage and anger I'd feel if someone killed a family member would drive me to kill whoever did it. Id make sure they died slowly with a lot of pain, it would be worth going to jail for the rest of my life.

As for snitching I'd tell the cops what I knew if it was a serious crime like murder or rape. But I wouldn't rat out a dealer or some shot like that