Snitches

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by freedo, Aug 15, 2010.

1. Has anyone here ever got snitched on their grow room? Or anything in general?

Friend snitched me out on a gang assault, we jumped some guys.
    But what is worst is that i thought he was a brother to me, even sleeps over from time to time gettin wasted n what not.

Stabbed right in the heart.

2. That sucks. Alot. If you dont get him back, karma will. And its shit like that, thats why i stopped letting people come over n shit. I dont even like people knowing where i work at.

3. karma will get back at his friend for what? telling the authorities that he beat someone? or is karma just something that people say nowadays, "like I'll pray for you"?

OP, good job on jumping someone, you seem like a real swell guy

4. Hey, do you know the story behind it?
    I did what i did because they thought they were tough guys harassing/robbing kids of my kind.
    Did what i had to do.

5. #5 Blutteufel, Aug 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2010
    Did you actually expect sympathy from people when you admitted you beat someone up for no reason? Grow up and get a life, kid. Seriously, that is just fucking pathetic.

6. No obviously I didn't because you didn't tell it.

Congratulations you beat up someone that beat someone else, you seem like a real swell guy.

7. Yeah. I hope karma gets your friend, with a massive german chocolate cake.

And I hope karma gets you. With an express train.

I have no sympathy for those who "jump" people, unless they "jumped" someone with a .45. And then it's a "lulz, we all do stupid shit, but this was off the charts" kind of sympathy.