Snitches for no reason

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ilovejane, May 17, 2011.

1. I live with my parents, and my parents very close friend's son also smokes. I've known him for a while and we just started tokin together and he seemed like a good guy. Then I guess he gets caught smoking and the first thing he does is rat me out about giving me my pipe back (which I lent him) and didn't even try to help me out by playing it off as his own. His parents told my parents who are against smoking and now I may be getting kicked out. I'm feeling awful right now blades I need some advice

2. Misery loves company man. Week people like that will always try to take down others when they get burned.

3. beat a nikka ass..but seriously.

4. dude ive met so many people like that. its just people are so damn selfish and really when it comes down to it, theyre just looking out for themselves. I know its sucks, but u learned from this experience now and u will be way more cautious with whom u toke with from now on

5. Thanks all of u and now I will watch out for ppl like that it makes worse that I loaned this kid the pipe an d takes me down, so lame

6. damn he could of at least just been like "its billys pipe" or some random BS name

7. Teach him a lessen. Make him wish he never snitched on you! Oh wait, that will prob just get you into more truble. Lol nevermind, calls on you