snitch storiess

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by silentbob182, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [quote name='"365DaysofGrowin"']

Wtf man I forgot I said that lol re read it again "homeslice" I aint the one stealing shit:)[/quote]

No, but you're defending stealing shit. The advice to get a job was aimed at him, but there isnt a reason to steal from others when its pretty easy to make money on your own, its not like stealing from cars is enough to live off of.

2. [quote name='"AcidSnow"']

You obliviously dont speak german either
    You spelled die wrong (di)
    Schwein not swvine
    Sprechen no spretchen
    Sorry just had to point that out[/quote]

Im half german and ya I dont speak it I only know a very little just like bad words lol I did my best to try and write it correctly im sorry, I didnt know you have to be perfect when you try and write a foreign language lol my grandmother is jewish and she survived WW2, I dont care if I spelled it wrong im just glad she survived so she could have my mother.

3. [quote name='"Dissec"']

No, but you're defending stealing shit. The advice to get a job was aimed at him, but there isnt a reason to steal from others when its pretty easy to make money on your own, its not like stealing from cars is enough to live off of.[/quote]

Of course I do. You would too if situations presented themselves. When lives of loved ones are at stake you will be suprised what you will be willing to do.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. [quote name='"Stride420"']

Are you an introvert because most introverts including me are like that. Hard to earn trust my trust but once you are in you have it 100%.[/quote]

Yep that's how I am. Safer way to live in my opinion. Life's short, don't let so-called "friends" fuck you over and ruin it.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. [quote name='"365DaysofGrowin"']

Of course I do. You would too if situations presented themselves. When lives of loved ones are at stake you will be suprised what you will be willing to do.[/quote]

Of course you do what? And yea, but stealing from other people when i have drugs and a computer isnt what i'd do. Even in the situation that i had nothing to do but steal, i'd at least steal from someone i have a problem with, this kid is just some punk who steals.

Besides, if you've got loved ones there are alot better ways to get money than stealing, especially when arrest and getting shot are risk factors.

6. [quote name='"Dissec"']

Of course you do what? And yea, but stealing from other people when i have drugs and a computer isnt what i'd do. Even in the situation that i had nothing to do but steal, i'd at least steal from someone i have a problem with, this kid is just some punk who steals.

Besides, if you've got loved ones there are alot better ways to get money than stealing, especially when arrest and getting shot are risk factors.[/quote]

Of course, that I stand by stealing. I dont steal, im just trying to say for the people with no hope stealing is thier only hope for survival. I agree stealing is immoral, your taking someone elses property they payed for, but IN CERTAIN, VERY CERTAIN, CIRCUMSTANCES would I see it as a just thing to do.

7. [quote name='"365DaysofGrowin"']

Of course, that I stand by stealing. I dont steal, im just trying to say for the people with no hope stealing is thier only hope for survival. I agree stealing is immoral, your taking someone elses property they payed for, but IN CERTAIN, VERY CERTAIN, CIRCUMSTANCES would I see it as a just thing to do.[/quote]

How could it be just? Unless you're stealing from someone who stole from you stealing isnt justified, ever.

He wasnt in a dire situation either, he isnt out stealing food so his family can make it through the winter or some shit. There are sooo many ways to make more money through more moral routes, its just being lazy and a failure that led him to be a thief. Fuck if someone learns the rules to a sport and officiates it for schools they can make +$200 a day, tax free and they usually feed the officials too, there is no excuse for it especially in his case.

Keep in mind i'm not like hating on you really, i'm just dissapointed someone would defend that kid. I'm sure you have good morals, but the person youvare defending simply doesnt.

8. After a long chain of events, a middle schooler who's the sister of my friend (and 14) blamed me for selling her mushrooms. Hell she's the one who sold it to some random dumbass and admitted to doing it. Now the school is keeping a watchful eye on me and they think I'm a heartless provider for 12 year olds. They don't have shit on me though, they were just trying to scare me. Oh and they called my parents too, sucked dealing with that.

9. [quote name='"Dissec"']

How could it be just? Unless you're stealing from someone who stole from you stealing isnt justified, ever.

He wasnt in a dire situation either, he isnt out stealing food so his family can make it through the winter or some shit. There are sooo many ways to make more money through more moral routes, its just being lazy and a failure that led him to be a thief. Fuck if someone learns the rules to a sport and officiates it for schools they can make +$200 a day, tax free and they usually feed the officials too, there is no excuse for it especially in his case.

Keep in mind i'm not like hating on you really, i'm just dissapointed someone would defend that kid. I'm sure you have good morals, but the person youvare defending simply doesnt.[/quote]

Ok im glad we both know were not fighting each other lol im saying it would be just, like when you said stealing food for your family. I agree stealing for a rush is downright idiotic and the same thing goes for stealing for any other reason BESIDES if your life/loved ones would be VERY negatively affected. You ever see fun with dick and jane? Thats a prime example, they lost everything they money, the house, and they had a kid, and he was trying to get a job for 6months, even though its a movie shit like that really happens.

10. A couple of years ago when I first started college I didn't know anyone who smoked yet. One day in one of my classes me and another guy started talking about weed, and I mentioned I didn't have any connections so he said he would hook me up. So a few days later I meet up with him and he wants to drive around and smoke a few bowls in his car for a bit, so I went with him and he drove all over the place until he gets a call on his phone, and then says he has somewhere he has to be so he's going to go drop me back off at my car. When we got there I got really paranoid because parked right in front of us was what looked like an unmarked cop car, then he offered me the rest of the bag of weed we had been smoking for free. It was like 3 or 4 grams of pretty dank bud so that got me suspicious and I turned him down and said maybe later I'd buy some from him. Then I got out and left. Anyways a few months later after I found out that he was totally a snitch and did the same thing with a few other people. Drove them around and smoked with them then gave them some weed, and the cops would pull them over a few blocks away. I was just lucky that I turned down the bag of weed and so that's why they didn't pull me over.

Another snitch story that is similar is that my sister just started dating a Sheriff's deputy last year. Then I found out that this guy worked for the police department in the college town where he went to college and would basically do the same thing that guy tried to do to me. He'd find out about dealers and heavy smokers and turn them into the cops for money.

11. michelle

12. Man she was totally concious we went to the convenience store after and then bak 2 school n she went bak 2 fifth period just fine and b4 she went 2 class she asked me if she smeeled like weed n a few days after accusing me of rape she wanted to chyll again i let her friend chyll n told er 2 fuk off. Her friend said she just likes attention. N while i was touchin er tities she was ooohin n ahhin. N i said i like her pink nips she like most read heads have pink nips now does that sound like a girl das not concious. Ps she obviously liked it n i coulda done more but wen i went 4 da pussy n she said no i went bak to the titts n she was just like chair dancin while i played wit er titts das not fukin rape n i kno alot of other people that woulda just took er in2 a private room fuked her n tol er to shut up or get beat up. Trust i dont treat a bitch like a hoe if she dont act like 1 already.

13. so if its a respectable bitch you'll just play with her tits while she's fucked up, but if it's a slut its ok to rape the fuck out of her?

14. #55 Spliff Shady, Feb 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2012
    You didnt read what i said did you. I said i kno people that would do that. And i felt up her titts cuz she a hoe n she said i raped her. Im sure if you reread it it will clearify itself.

I kno respectable bitches that demand respect if yur gunna deal wit dem i i respect that. I smack a girls ass n she gets mad i wont do it again. But if she just laughs n giggles u cant really expect me to stop er even kno she doesnt like it.

15. Went outside to smokers corner for a toke before school started. There were 5 of us smoking. Once we finished up we went inside for class. I had a spare first period but i was at school to finish a paper that was due soon. Class started at 9, and by 9:03 i was in the office. One of the people we smoked out ended up narcing us out. Got caught with my pipe, and 4 of us got suspended for a month. The guy who snitched got knocked the fuck out

16. [quote name='"GodGaveUsWeed"']

Yep that's how I am. Safer way to live in my opinion. Life's short, don't let so-called "friends" fuck you over and ruin it.[/quote]

Yeah man the quote you are who you surround yourself with really is true.

17. Another trippy snitch story. I was buying seeds off a friend (not illegal so dont remove post) he was showing me pictures of his plants in a pizza place near school n there were a bunch of school kids around. I'm like D Lo that shyt alot of ppl around and hes like they know if they snitch they'll get the shyt beat outa them. End of schoolday im leaving an i c 2 pigs standing infront of him dangling his camera infront of him by the string...

18. Close for review and will NOT reopen...
    seems as though many want to stretch the rules or try to talk around them..

Not cool, and wont be tolerated..

SLinger

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.