snitch storiess

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by silentbob182, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Damn dude it's so sad how one little thing can turn your life around like that.

I'm astounded you got sent to some ghetto school tho haha :smoke:

2. [quote name='"i99"']

Damn dude it's so sad how one little thing can turn your life around like that.

I'm astounded you got sent to some ghetto school tho haha :smoke:[/quote]

Your telling me. Every kid was sent to a different school with a partner except me cause there was an odd number of kids that got expelled.

I was the odd one out lol fucking bull crap

3. this one didnt involve me, but involved a former friend of mine. so at lunch one day at high school, these kids were parked in a far corner burning a blunt, when some uptight religious kid saw them and immediately narked to the principal, who sent police to bust them before the blunt was even done. two kids were arrested for posession, and both were released after their bond was paid. The next day the kid who narked was in the hospital for a broken nose, rib, and finger. I guess (from the story I heard) the friend of my friend beat the shit out of the kid then grabbed his index finger and bent it back until it broke... sketchy

4. 1. Please learn how to spell. Instead of stealing out of cars and getting high you should probably use that time to open up a book or 2.
    2. Stop stealing out of cars you bum. What the hell is your problem?

5. Just today some idiot was trying to be a cool and opened his jar of weed in his english class and showing it off so somebody told on him and he got called out of class his next period. They found it so he ratted out the guy he got it from and 3 other people that he knows who buys from him, He's a little bitch for doing that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. #26 365DaysofGrowin, Feb 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2012
    [quote name='"52Lewis20Reed"']
    1. Please learn how to spell. Instead of stealing out of cars and getting high you should probably use that time to open up a book or 2.
    2. Stop stealing out of cars you bum. What the hell is your problem?[/quote]

Goddam your a fuckin bitch. Cant you think why he would steal from cars? People are broke ass fuck in this economy, would you rather have you and your family die from hunger or try and get some monies to get by. You gotta do what you gotta do remember that mr. Reed
    Edit: just read the post again,my mistake for assuming he was poor, stealing from cars without plausible reason Is idiotic I agree, but I still stand by my post.

7. So wait...What do you stand by? You agree with me that stealing from cars without plausible reason is idiotic. Not trying to play dumb or be a smart ass to you but what are you trying to exactly tell me at this point?

8. this is great guys im loving these stories but that one with the rape ya bro not cool and not really on topic either

9. [quote name='"365DaysofGrowin"']

Cant you think why he would steal from cars? People are broke ass fuck in this economy, would you rather have you and your family die from hunger or try and get some monies to get by. You gotta do what you gotta do
    Edit: just read the post again,my mistake for assuming he was poor, stealing from cars without plausible reason Is idiotic I agree, [/quote]

Sorry bro, I really should have edited that bitch part out when I first edited. Didnt mean to cause any trouble if I did, thats just not really me now that im sober.

10. Never got snitched on legally, but did get snitched/framed in elementary school lols

I remember in kindergarten, they had this row of urinals. Me and this other kid would get between them and boost ourselves up, climb around the bathroom. Some sixth grade kid told on us, and we got 30 min recess timeout.....the fuck!

And in first grade I remember i said something about "foxes" and this kid was like "He said the F word!" I was so confused and had to go to the office and explain what was said, and how I didn't understand woodland critters could be curse words

• Like Like x 1
  11. i've never been snitched on and actually caught before because im too intimidating to the pussies.

last snitch i remember was the highschool days there was this little path in the woods that teachers never checked, one day this fat kid that looked like ernie from the George lopez show came down and he had a huge mouth used to ask if i had any weed so loudly in class.

Me being one of the most widely known stoners over at school was in those woods everyday for 2 school years never one raid, never saw him there.

So he shows up and doesnt ask for a hit or anything hes just kind of watching and the SRO came running up the hill like NOBODY MOVE lol.

he had arrested me before so i jumped up having nothing on me like bruh i know ur gonna search me first just do ur thing, had 2 friends ditching weed under this big log we sat on my Boy put his bowl under it and the girl i was fucking with at the time threw hers and sadly the cop saw where it went "/ but i saved 3 minors from a charge so imo snitches arent a problem to me i stay on my toes.

12. [quote name='"336Toker420"']i've never been snitched on and actually caught before because im too intimidating to the pussies.

last snitch i remember was the highschool days there was this little path in the woods that teachers never checked, one day this fat kid that looked like ernie from the George lopez show came down and he had a huge mouth used to ask if i had any weed so loudly in class.

Me being one of the most widely known stoners over at school was in those woods everyday for 2 school years never one raid, never saw him there.

So he shows up and doesnt ask for a hit or anything hes just kind of watching and the SRO came running up the hill like NOBODY MOVE lol.

he had arrested me before so i jumped up having nothing on me like bruh i know ur gonna search me first just do ur thing, had 2 friends ditching weed under this big log we sat on my Boy put his bowl under it and the girl i was fucking with at the time threw hers and sadly the cop saw where it went "/ but i saved 3 minors from a charge so imo snitches arent a problem to me i stay on my toes.[/quote]

Good shit for looking out for the homies, one of my friends is in jail now cuz in HS he got caught up selling unmentionables "his girlfriend was named molly;)" and so the dean was walking him to the office and the guy that got caught saw his homie, when he passed him he tried to sneakily give him the disco biscuits and this fucker dropped it on the deans foot(the kid who was not in trouble) the dean stopped looked picked it up... Rest is pretty easy to figure out.

13. wtf is an unzipable ziplock:confused:

14. This thread is a perfect example of why this site needs to make changes in allowing anyone that has a computer to post...imo

15. Lmao damn, i've actually been down that road before but i wasnt selling them i had 3 on me i ended up eating them all and Thizzed for like 9 hours in my bedroom lol

i think its a sandwich bag. lolol

16. [quote name='"365DaysofGrowin"']

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahah(to hitler) shisa! Swvinehunt! No spretchen di deutsch?[/quote]

You obliviously dont speak german either
    You spelled die wrong (di)
    Schwein not swvine
    Sprechen no spretchen
    Sorry just had to point that out

17. [quote name='"365DaysofGrowin"']

Goddam your a fuckin bitch. Cant you think why he would steal from cars? People are broke ass fuck in this economy, would you rather have you and your family die from hunger or try and get some monies to get by. You gotta do what you gotta do remember that mr. Reed
    Edit: just read the post again,my mistake for assuming he was poor, stealing from cars without plausible reason Is idiotic I agree, but I still stand by my post.[/quote]

Yea fuck working for money, lets just steal other peoples! Stop being a bitch and get a job, people are hiring, some little kid tries to steal from the wrong car they'll get clapped at real fast.

18. [quote name='"GodGaveUsWeed"']Never been snitched on. I watch out for who I trust as friends. I just have like 6 close friends and I'd trust them with my life. All the other people I know/kick it with I consider friends but I don't ever let any crucial details of anything I do slip. Not to say I don't enjoy hanging with them. A lot of them are chill as fuck, but I'm a careful person. You gotta earn my trust, but if you do, I will give you all of it.[/quote]

Are you an introvert because most introverts including me are like that. Hard to earn trust my trust but once you are in you have it 100%.

19. My freshman year I remember I called this MORONIC black girl a ******, idr why, I knew I was onlyy half kidding, but anyway it was over myspace..(lol) and she told her mom, her mom told the princibel(sp?) And he gave me like a 2 hr lecture...lmfao..

Anywaaayyyyy... nothing else I can remember on the top of my head.

But I'm pretty sure kids tell my teachers I rave n shit, because basically all my teachers drop hints and my guidance lady was like 'i know you rave, pop e, and smoke pot' I was just like 'whaaatttt...

EDIT: wow I didn't know it bleeps out the word...my bad, I hope I don't get banned, anyway it starts with an N you can figure it out.

20. [quote name='"Dissec"']

Yea fuck working for money, lets just steal other peoples! Stop being a bitch and get a job, people are hiring, some little kid tries to steal from the wrong car they'll get clapped at real fast.[/quote]

Wtf man I forgot I said that lol re read it again "homeslice" I aint the one stealing shit:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.