Snitch nine

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Seedtoharvester, Sep 23, 2019.

1. What are your thoughts on the rainbow haired rat

2. I think the guy...if it's who I think you're talking about...looks like about as close to a clown as you can come without being one. I don't know what he was involved in, and his stupid face made me never once look up or listen to any of his music. As for him being a snitch...he looks like he'd run in a gang or 15 year olds...but I dunno what the situation is. You're not meant to snitch, but there's one or two things a person could do or say that I'd consider them green lit to get snitched for. Honour until they don't deserve it any more. But yeah, fuck him, his problems, and his stupid stupid little parental disappointment of a face. Getting sick of seeing it. Not to mention all the spam shit that seems to be using his face too. Too much. I almost hope they kill him just so I don't have to see it any more.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Firstly, shame on them for not seeing that coming... cmon. As for being mad that he ratted, I can’t be because water is wet and the sky is blue. But those stupid mfs really had the goofy knee deep. Wooooow. The worst part of it all, the investigation would still be piling up evidence had he not been green lighted. To kick it even further, they tried to give the goofy $250k of his own $1-3 mil. PUBLICLY lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Think I listened to bout 30 seconds of one of his songs awhile back to see what all the hype was bout with em. He sucks has no flow n not sure what his style is all about. Dudes a lame.

5. A clown and a rat, wow. Hard to beat.

6. First of all, lets all understand his music is/was/always will be trash & he stated that he became a gang member on the day he shot the video to "Gummo". He said he didnt have to get jumped in;so, that there tells you they knew he was soft & said well, he's coming up, lets just tell him he's blood now. So, they made him pay....and he did lol.

They knew he wasnt built like that, but they kept him around to extort him. Hes soft as hell, letting his own mans kidnap him. Aint no fucking way.

When they asked him when he began cooperating, and he said the next day, LOL. Now, he's just throwing everyone out there that is affiliated. I was weak as hell when he said Cardi was 9tre. Goofy ass dude haha.

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. What does this have to do with growing cannabis indoors?

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. His chinnanagins made his music enjoyable lol I miss the kid. As for Cardi, this goofy broad had the nerve to say nahhh I’m Brim. Goofy bitch. All with a blue wig on.

9. I forgot to put it in a different section my bad mick I didn’t mean to piss in your cornflakes dude chill

10. Yeah he’s a joke and if children look up to him after this it can only tell you what we should expect of our future on this beautiful earth

• Like Like x 1