Snipping points off leaves

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by treesonthisgreenearth, Oct 24, 2014.

1. What do you think about snipping points off leaves for stealth grows? For example on a 5 point leaf, snip two points off to make it a three point leaf as kind of a disguise?

2. Hahahahahahaha

3. Cut all of them all except the middle one. Then your plant will be giving you the bird, so you'll know to stop.

4. Awesome, it is like ripping out 2/5ths of your girlfriend's teeth so everyone thinks she is from England. So steathly it makes me think you are on hard drugs.

5. I just lost it when I read this.

6. They're probably gonna figure it out once it starts budding lmao

7. Hah, ya'll crack me up. Just following up on something I read in a blog pos here.

For what it's worth, the people around me have no idea what MJ smells like nor what it looks like flowering. They do know what the leaves look like though, which is why I asked in the first place. I might do it anyway; grown enough plants to know that slightly damaged leaves still do their job.

8. Ya maybe cut them all round so it looks like a diff plant??

Tuckerjonesisreal

9. Just put a fake mustache on it.

10. This.

11. That's pretty much what I was thinking.

12. Uhhhhm put a mask on her?

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Top it as soon as it has one set of leaves and I think itll grow all one leafs but its also a horrible terrible idea