Sniper challenge .

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by PAgrowman, Apr 25, 2012.

1. #1 PAgrowman, Apr 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2012
    You think you're a good sniper?
    You gotta have xbox live.
    If you wanna go send me a message on xbox to the gamertag : EDSPLOTION
    peace and pot.

this is for MW3 only

2. is everyone a pussy?

3. You must be high.

4. [​IMG]

5. Sniping is a joke in MW3

6. Sniping in any game is a joke unless with an awp.

Strafe'ing spawn jump no scope shots around corners.....is love.

7. #7 Mogwai, Apr 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2012
    There are some games that do sniping pretty well. I really liked the Halo snipe system.. But sniping in MW3 is just bleh. Maybe if they took aim assist off of the snipers it would make it a little better..

I hate how firing a sniper off the hip means the bullet can go anywhere now matter where your gun is actually point =\.. Like how the Halo snipers had that center dot for off the hip sniping so if the moment called you could reliably no scope with it. I don't entirely know if that would work well on the CoD engine though. But I'd rather see an idea like that worked into the game somehow than the way off the hip sniping is now.

Quickscoping is lame. 50% (or more..) of quickscopers go to dropzone because it's so much easier to sit back and kill people playing the objective. When so many people in the lobby are doing it it makes the game just not fun because nobody wants to actually hold the dropzone.

8. Hahahahahahaha... MW3?
    How 'bout a sniper duel in Black Ops?
    Rifles in MW3 are like scoped shotguns... It's just so damn easy.

9. #9 BlazeLE, Feb 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2013
    buy me mw3 and ill challenge you.

i dont even have the game but im pretty confident id poo on you.

edit: better yet, op get counter strike global offensive on pc and lets see how you do in a game without auto aim. scouts only, only headshots deliver a 1 hit kill.

10. MW2 was the worst cod game ever (havent played blops2 though).

cod4 or gtfo.

11. Eat a fart OP. If you save your allowance and get BLOPS1 OR 2 OR ANY other COD game. Message me, then we will post the results. Then you can apologize for giving yourself too much credit and calling people the "P WORD", PWORD.