SNIP

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by cheese dug, Feb 15, 2014.

1. so got an appointment to go get the snip vasectomy as my 6th child on way any1 had it done any advice be appreciated

sent from the middle o nowhere

2. No biggie brotha.. had it done 6 years ago. Me personally was having sex the next day :)..

3. ^^^^^ this man lies!!^^^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. well im freakin incase i lose my mojo as u can tell 6kids usin my mojo is a big part of my life :wacko:

5. could u explain to me if they cut then tie the tubes how is it possible to ejaculate ?:huh:

6. Yea man that's a good question... Do u still bust? N does it feel good?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #7 bl4ck7h0rne, Feb 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2014

Don't wanna burst the OP's bubble but my boss at work had this done and he said it hurt like hell afterwards until it healed.

OP, if you have the op get yourself some heavy painkillers, like cocodamol or something. Local anaesthetic won't last forever. 

8. #8 molegrower, Feb 16, 2014
    seriously.. I'm not lying.. lol.. it's not as bad as most say..
    Mine then did two small incisions, pulled out the tube and pinched off both sides of the tube, snip, then corrized (might be spelling that wrong) like one or two stitches per side.. feels just the same, fluid is not as "thick" than before.. if that makes sense and not trying to gross anyone out.. mojo doesn't slow down from that.. about two weeks you will have to go in and be tested for sperm count.. and the doc told me your system will be flushed out after 2 weeks or 25 ejaculations..
    I'm sure everyone has their own "healing" experance. I was just sharing mine..

9. so how can sperm travel through a tube thats been cut and coterized shut like a dead end and if u do jizz is the sperm dead or some shit ......confused be few sleepless nites until i get the proper info :wacko:

Vasectomy closes off the vas deferens, which transport sperm to be mixed with semen. So basically your emission will contain no sperm, but from everything I've read there is no effect on feeling, or testosterone levels.

11. #11 Foxtrot, Feb 16, 2014

Disgust_707676_1567263.gif

12. Is it possible your testosterone levels increase?

Ie. you don't jerk off for a week, your testosterone levels is sky high due to a lot of sperm in your balls.

So since no sperm is being released, wouldn't you have more sperm in your balls, thus your testosterone increased?

Omega369 :wave:

13. #13 ReturnFire333, Feb 16, 2014

No, I believe the sperm never makes it to the testicles because sperm is produced closer to the abdomen and then travels down to the testicles via the vas deferens, however don't quote me as I am no physician.

Also I think sperm and testosterone levels are un related.