Sniffer dogs, your experiences

Discussion in 'General' started by JesusGreen, Nov 25, 2009.

1. Alright so tonight I went out to buy a 20s (£20, aka 2.8g of dank). I stopped at a park on the way there to smoke a quick bowl. It was too windy though so I couldn't really smoke it. I kept walking, met my dealer, got my weed and started heading back.

As I walked past the same park I smoked at earlier, I saw a police officer with a dog. At first I just thought it was a guy walking his dog in a light green jacket, then I realised he was an officer and nearly ran the other way. I then realised it was a sniffer dog and I was heading right towards it with weed in my pocket. I turned left, walked down a couple of alley ways, then turned left again to head the opposite way. After a minute of walking I realised that I should just go home, so I turned back round, and gulped as I looked ahead, there he was, the police officer again, with his dog, now looking directly at me and heading towards me very quickly.

I had 4 choices:
    1) Run
    2) Turn left and hope he doesn't follow
    3) Walk past him but in the road so I don't go right past the dog
    4) Walk right past the dog

Of all the choices, I chose 4, and it worked surprisingly well. I got within a metre of the dog, then the police officer decided to turn right, heading in the direction I would have gone if I'd decided to turn off. The dog didn't make a sound, and I just got home and decided to post this.

I feel lucky hah. So have any of you guys had any (similar?) experiences with sniffer dogs? (Also, I was going to post this in Real Life Stories, but every time I tried to post the thread it failed, so I'm trying again here. Sorry)