SNES Classic Edition

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by lessthanjeezy, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Enjoy my man! :bongin:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Same to you dude. My daughter is going to be in heaven when this comes in the mail.

I started her off on Atari games and she's been getting used to the patterns and winning a couple rounds easily now...she's only 5 years old. She's into racing games, Pac man, and she's becoming very good at Galaga. My little prodigy. She's going to play what I played as a kid first then progress.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Going to try modding my SNES when I get home from work today, trying to get some other good ones like American Gladiators, Toy Story, Power Rangers and some more on it

• Like Like x 1
  4. Post back and let me know how that goes! Someone already has 90 more games into theirs I'm tempted to do it as well.

5. Went well! Added about 40 SNES games to my SNES classic, only took about 10 minutes and I was playing Bart's Nightmare haha

• Like Like x 1
  6. Barts nightmare was the shit back then!! I knew a spot that actually had the arcade machine for it way back when. I beat Donkey Kong it took me about 2 hours. Now I'm onto Earthbound and I'm in love with the game. After Earthbound I'm thinking Starfox is next.

7. I just beat Toy Story in about an hour and a half this past weekend, that game is crazy hard. No clue how I beat that when I was a kid without the rewind feature and save states haha. A coworker brought his snes in today so I can add some games to his for him

• Like Like x 1
  8. I may have a problem, Just got my hands on my 4th SNES lol...This one is for the guy who I get oil from so hopefully I get the hookup!

9. Can't find it anywhere and I live in a pretty big city. Of course if I go on Kijiji there's literally hundreds of them selling for close to 200 which I wont buy on principle. So frustrating.

10. We still have Original SNES lol and most of those games.

• Like Like x 2
  11. If I knew what an "emulator" was I would. I looked it up and still not sure what it is. :wacko:

12. It is essentially making the computer or device behave as another device, in this case, behave as a Super Nintendo so you can play the games meant for the super nintendo on a different device