Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sneezing feels great high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dkong911, Nov 20, 2011.

1. I just sneezed after a fat vape bowl, and it felt fucking amazing. Don't normally enjoy sneezing

Do you guys experience the same sensation?

2. I don't. Just for the exact that I hate sneezing out loud, I always try and hold it in. When I'm high, I can't. It always comes out extremely loud. :|

3. Blast it out and be yourself bro.

4. [quote name='"smileyface619"']I don't. Just for the exact that I hate sneezing out loud, I always try and hold it in. When I'm high, I can't. It always comes out extremely loud. :|[/quote]

Samash is right, and it can't be healthy to hold in sneezes

5. It could just be myths, but I heard it could be harmful to your lungs :confused:

On-topic I like the feeling of sneezing sober or high.. it's satisfactory